A580 Is A Dream Camera

Started Aug 27, 2011 | User reviews
Tadingle
New MemberPosts: 2Gear list
Like?
A580 Is A Dream Camera
Aug 27, 2011

I have been through quite a few cameras with my most recent being the fabulous Sony A550, which was a great camera. I was able to do basically anything I want to with this camera and it just kept performing. My only reason for upgrading to the A580 was because it has Full HD Movie capabilities. I was not expecting much more of a difference other than that, but all I can say is WOW!!! As previously stated, the A550 was a fabulous camera, but the A580 turns everything about the A550 up 2-3 notches. The image resolution was increased to 16.2 MP, there are now 15 AF points, which allows the 580 to focus in the blink of an eye, the HD movie, Hand Held Twilight Mode, Mirror Lock-Up, Two different Live View Modes, and the list goes on and on. Being a student of photography, I am often allowed the opportunity to shoot along side of my Nikon and Canon classmates. I must tell you that this A580 can hold its own and then some against the two super powers. If you are on the fence about this wonderful camera, climb on over an buy it. I promise you that you will not be disappointed. Please check out my gallery to see shots from both the A550 and the A580.

Tadingle's gear list:Tadingle's gear list
Nikon D7100 Nikon D610 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF Nikkor 24-85mm f/2.8-4D IF Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR +1 more
Tadingle's score
Average community score
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads