Nice camera with a fantastic lens

Started Nov 22, 2011 | User reviews
dr_ratansinghdeo
New MemberPosts: 5
Like?
Nice camera with a fantastic lens
Nov 22, 2011

I usually use Nikon DSLR for all photography.After looking into the specifications of Aspherical LEICA lens and other modes i purchased this little beauty Panasonic DMC- FH2 for my day to day use and easy carrying.Surprisingly the lens is just superb,the pics are simply awesome.Even i was unable to believe from this tiny camera so much corner to corner clarity i can get.I tried with macro mode,macro zoom mode which i request other people to try,you will be blown away by the quality.If somebody only wants to shoot with iA mode the results are very good, but with normal program mode image qualities are exceptional.I loved the vivid mode ,i shoot with vivid mode for my child and pet.They came out to be crystal clear.Even i took the print out from my printer,they are excellent.Inside operation theater with low light i take all the photos for my profession purpose,they are really excellent without any pixelling effect.In performance section absolutely there is no complaint.I highly recommend Panasonic DMC-FH2 if some one wants to experiment with this small camera.

Problems:

Above ISO 800 pictures are not very good,just ok.

dr_ratansinghdeo's score
Average community score
bad for good for
Kids / pets
excellent
Action / sports
great
Landscapes / scenery
excellent
Portraits
excellent
Low light (without flash)
excellent
Flash photography (social)
great
Studio / still life
excellent
= community average
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH2 (Lumix DMC-FS16)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads