Apple Aperture & Fuji X-trans Raw

Started Feb 14, 2013 | Questions
Hanseberhardt
New MemberPosts: 12
Like?
Apple Aperture & Fuji X-trans Raw
Feb 14, 2013

How do we start a campaign to pressure Apple to make their Aperture software compatible with Fuji X-trans sensor now that so many photographers use the Fuji X-Pro, Fuji X-E1 and and X 20 cameras?

Can this lobbying be done under the DPReview umbrella?

Should this idea of petitioning Apple also appear in other forums for the Fuji X cameras and Apple Aperture software??

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: Apple Aperture & Fuji X-trans Raw
In reply to Hanseberhardt, Feb 14, 2013

Hanseberhardt wrote:

How do we start a campaign to pressure Apple to make their Aperture software compatible with Fuji X-trans sensor now that so many photographers use the Fuji X-Pro, Fuji X-E1 and and X 20 cameras?

Some would question your conclusion of "so many".   Care to share your data?

To answer your question, contact Apple here:

http://www.apple.com/feedback/aperture.html

Can this lobbying be done under the DPReview umbrella?

Should this idea of petitioning Apple also appear in other forums for the Fuji X cameras and Apple Aperture software??

-- hide signature --

DISCLAIMER: The text written herein is meant to provide the opinions and/or suggestions of the author. No statement herein is meant to be considered law of the land, representative of any party or group, and or a quote from any party or group. Neither is any statement in the contained text meant to be taken as scripture, doctrine, or all encompassing of an entire populous or any groups or individuals therein.

rattymouse's gear list:rattymouse's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F10 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F20 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
fliegertiger
Regular MemberPosts: 267Gear list
Like?
In reply to Hanseberhardt, May 13, 2013

a couple of days ago I got the Aperture Update on my iMac which also is supposed to address the X-system.

unfortunately I can not test it as I haven no X-E1 (yet)

fliegertiger's gear list:fliegertiger's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +2 more
Joe Pineapples
Senior MemberPosts: 1,918Gear list
Like?
In reply to fliegertiger, May 13, 2013

fliegertiger wrote:

a couple of days ago I got the Aperture Update on my iMac which also is supposed to address the X-system.

unfortunately I can not test it as I haven no X-E1 (yet)

Download some example raw files from e.g. DPR's review page.

J.

Joe Pineapples's gear list:Joe Pineapples's gear list
Ricoh GR
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads