Getty has shown some love

Started Feb 7, 2013 | Discussions
nandadevieast
Regular MemberPosts: 400Gear list
Like?
Getty has shown some love
Feb 7, 2013

for couple of my DP2M images linked below...

And here's my complete DP2M set:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/agnihot/sets/72157631967146383/

Sigma DP2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Kendall Helmstetter Gelner
Forum ProPosts: 18,644Gear list
Like?
Re: Getty has shown some love
In reply to nandadevieast, Feb 7, 2013

Great images...

That's one of the nice things about the Merrill sensors, is that there's no question of being able to use it for stock photos.

One question, when you submit do you reduce sharpening in SPP first?  I know most stock companies want you to submit un-sharpened images.

Kendall Helmstetter Gelner's gear list:Kendall Helmstetter Gelner's gear list
Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 EX DG HSM Sigma 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sigma 85mm F1.4 EX DG HSM +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
nandadevieast
Regular MemberPosts: 400Gear list
Like?
Re: Getty has shown some love
In reply to Kendall Helmstetter Gelner, Feb 8, 2013

Kendall Helmstetter Gelner wrote:

Great images...

That's one of the nice things about the Merrill sensors, is that there's no question of being able to use it for stock photos.

One question, when you submit do you reduce sharpening in SPP first? I know most stock companies want you to submit un-sharpened images.

Kendall,

the problem with me is time

i got invites for some 70 images, but i have not been able to submit one...

I will do it but (thats what i keep thinking)

There's no question of preparing images in a perfect way, because of that...so sharpening will have to be at 'zero' and the TIFF that i have will get uploaded.

I have started doing lot of things in SPP, compared to earlier, as i have gotten a hang of the software. These images are older images.

anurag

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads