*** MC291 *** Worm's Eye View
5 months ago
7) The contest begins now and ends Sunday, Feb 24th (short month!) at 8pm GMT.
6) PLEASE feel free to make as many comments as possible. This adds to the fun and keeps people coming back. Lets make this a record number of entries.
5) All entrants should check the results of the challenge and be ready to jump in with the next competition if they are the winner.
4) As usual, exhibition entries are welcome, if you have interesting images to share beyond your three entries, or should you feel you are not able to host the challenge in the event that you win.
3) Please post your entries by replying to this original post rather than under someone else’s post - and change the subject line to the title(s) of your images or something like that to separate your picture posts from comments that someone may make about your post.
2) The winner chooses the next mini challenge theme and selects the next winner and so on. . .
1) Enter up to 3 photos from any camera taken at any time. Let us know about equipment, settings and processing if you like. A good title and perhaps a line or two about where and why (the story) of the image adds to our enjoyment.
This challenge is Worm's Eye View. It could be a close up macro shot, an upward looking view of something from a low position, a bird about to eat your camera (I'd like to see someone get that shot!) etc etc. Think of yourself as a worm (but a really cool, camera toting worm) - what would you see?
Thanks Keith for chosing my dancer shot as winner of MC290 In Mid Air. Makes getting up before dawn and freezing my extremities (and those of the dancers) all worthwhile.
that umbrella is a great thought it made me laugh after a hard day at work
ok a few exhibition shots from me
the worm on the sea bed
dont step on me as you run pass
hey girls stop looking at me and tidy up your bedroom
oh the very first Daffodil is out with the hose pipe worm behind it . thanks for the drinks that you give me lol
Annual leaf eating contest, held last year in April in Dominican Republic
Jockeying for Starting Position
I just checked, thought these were from my sony wx10, but, I had already drowned it the day before, these from wife's panasonic. not trying to worm my way out, just saying