Veteran MemberPosts: 9,703Gear list
Like?
Land of the free
Jan 21, 2013

Beyonce's interpretation was wonderful!

What you right wing dumbheads will never understand:

we Europeans love America.

We owe her so much!

We just do not love you intolerant redneck coward ba   tards!

You are the pimples, blackheads and cysts of Americal!

RobertSigmund's gear list:RobertSigmund's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1 Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A37
simmybear31
New MemberPosts: 23
Like?
Re: Land of the free
In reply to RobertSigmund, Jan 21, 2013

RobertSigmund wrote:

We owe her so much!

We just do not love you intolerant redneck coward ba tards!

Robert,

I'm many ways I agree but as I've just commented about a contribution elsewhere name calling isn't a good opening or closing to an argument.

I don't know where you come from but I'm from the UK although my ancestors came from France about 350 years ago.

Many people consider us all to be "little Englanders" but I'm quite the contrary to that I love the idea of the European Union and the freedom that has been bought with much blood over the last 100 years, I also like America and pretty much everywhere else in the world - in general most people are decent enough and want the same thing happiness, enough to ensure they don't go cold or hungry and a family and children.

Unfortunately just as all over the world there are people of good will so there are a few bad ones but please address their deficiencies with facts not insults - the end result is just the same it shows them up to be narrow minded and prejudiced.

The key difference is it doesn't make you look as bad as them.

Simon

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
zs_pl
Contributing MemberPosts: 897
Like?

RobertSigmund wrote:

We owe her so much!

I am European and I love America too (even sometimes I am not so nice...)

I respect Beyonce , her music but for me this make me moved

http://youtu.be/xS-R7SM_-M4

-- hide signature --

Best regards
Zbigniew

RobertSigmund
Like?
In reply to simmybear31, Jan 21, 2013

simmybear31 wrote:

RobertSigmund wrote:

We owe her so much!

Robert,

I'm many ways I agree but as I've just commented about a contribution elsewhere name calling isn't a good opening or closing to an argument.

I don't know where you come from but I'm from the UK although my ancestors came from France about 350 years ago.

Many people consider us all to be "little Englanders" but I'm quite the contrary to that I love the idea of the European Union and the freedom that has been bought with much blood over the last 100 years, I also like America and pretty much everywhere else in the world - in general most people are decent enough and want the same thing happiness, enough to ensure they don't go cold or hungry and a family and children.

Unfortunately just as all over the world there are people of good will so there are a few bad ones but please address their deficiencies with facts not insults - the end result is just the same it shows them up to be narrow minded and prejudiced.

Simon

Good post - but I am afraid you do not really know the likes of Chato, Bill Force, Cane, rjjr, Ph4D and many others yet. 

Bill Force
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,607
Like?

We wouldn't wipe our feet on the likes of you retards, we simply abhore the low life LOSERS who try to tell us how to run our country.  We systematically have had to kick your collective @sses and will no doubt have to do it in the future then rescue your dumb @sses to boot.

You telling us how to run our govt. is like you telling Bill Gates how to run a company.

-- hide signature --

' You don't have to have the best of everything to get the best out of what you do have'.

RobertSigmund
Like?
In reply to Bill Force, Jan 21, 2013

Bill Force wrote:

We wouldn't wipe our feet on the likes of you retards, we simply abhore the low life LOSERS who try to tell us how to run our country. We systematically have had to kick your collective @sses and will no doubt have to do it in the future then rescue your dumb @sses to boot.

You telling us how to run our govt. is like you telling Bill Gates how to run a company.

-- hide signature --

' You don't have to have the best of everything to get the best out of what you do have'.

Another post by the forum lunatic ...

Don't worry Bill Furz, you have jester's licence, as long as you do not actually kill somebody. 

simmybear31
New MemberPosts: 23
Like?

Robert,

Thanks - I see now your from somewhere near Heidelberg, a lovely and historic city and the Rhineland a beautiful area.

Yes I do understand, I can already see that sweet "Bill" only has one button to push but frankly I don't care - its never going to be my misfortune to meet him in person and anything else he says is "sticks and stones".

I used to have the privilege of being a member of the Judiciary here in the UK before ill health forced my retirement, in the time i served I met a whole variety of people good and bad and the most important lesson I learned is that freedom and by default freedom of speech is a rare flower that we should cherish.

So although "Bill" may well flame me or insult me or in his own words "outgun" me (how coincidental that he should choose those words?) or anything else, I would defend his right to do so, I'm quite happy to let others judge him.

Having visited America several times on business and for holidays the people I've met have all been most friendly but I can say the same of Europe as well - after all the majority of peopleare good and decent and just want a quiet, happy and healthy life with their families and children - what more can one ask for?

Anyway as I said before I love the freedom to be part of Europe and hope you don't judge the whole of the UK by those who "bad mouth" our relationship with the EU.

Simon

lylejk
Forum ProPosts: 20,901Gear list
Like?

I do you think I care what the cr@pyou 4th reicht folk think (3rd was an utter failure; 4th will be too as soon as the Euro collapses)?   Go away already and take care of your own problems and leave US out of it.  

-- hide signature --
 lylejk's gear list:lylejk's gear list
Leica V-LUX 1 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W7
illy
Forum ProPosts: 12,160Gear list
Like?

simmybear31 wrote:

Robert,

Thanks - I see now your from somewhere near Heidelberg, a lovely and historic city and the Rhineland a beautiful area.

Yes I do understand, I can already see that sweet "Bill" only has one button to push but frankly I don't care - its never going to be my misfortune to meet him in person and anything else he says is "sticks and stones".

I used to have the privilege of being a member of the Judiciary here in the UK before ill health forced my retirement, in the time i served I met a whole variety of people good and bad and the most important lesson I learned is that freedom and by default freedom of speech is a rare flower that we should cherish.

So although "Bill" may well flame me or insult me or in his own words "outgun" me (how coincidental that he should choose those words?) or anything else, I would defend his right to do so, I'm quite happy to let others judge him.

Having visited America several times on business and for holidays the people I've met have all been most friendly but I can say the same of Europe as well - after all the majority of peopleare good and decent and just want a quiet, happy and healthy life with their families and children - what more can one ask for?

Anyway as I said before I love the freedom to be part of Europe and hope you don't judge the whole of the UK by those who "bad mouth" our relationship with the EU.

Simon

you'll find the mass majority of people around the world are good hearted souls once you start to get to know them, but who can pass up the chance to rile up some good ol' boys

-- hide signature --

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

illy's gear list:illy's gear list
Nikon D200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Nikon D5100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR +4 more
bgD300
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,552Gear list
Like?

Why don't you try reading your own words as though you were a rational, thinking person.

Do you find them intelligent or convincing???

-- hide signature --

My photo blog: http://birdsnbugs.wordpress.com
My camera club porfolio: http://www.pacameraclub.com/bgrant.htm
RF Stock Portfolio - http://www.dreamstime.com/resp129611
EXIF is embedded in photos WSSA #51 as bg5700

bgD300's gear list:bgD300's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P7100 Nikon D90 Nikon D300 Nikon 1 V1 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR +16 more
RobertSigmund
Like?
In reply to lylejk, Jan 21, 2013

lylejk wrote:

I do you think I care what the cr@pyou 4th reicht folk think (3rd was an utter failure; 4th will be too as soon as the Euro collapses)? Go away already and take care of your own problems and leave US out of it.

-- hide signature --

Brillant, by monkey standards!:-D

lylejk
Forum ProPosts: 20,901Gear list
Like?

Rather be a monkey then a jacka$$ such as yourself.   

-- hide signature --
 lylejk's gear list:lylejk's gear list
Leica V-LUX 1 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W7
RobertSigmund
Like?

simmybear31 wrote:

Robert,

I used to have the privilege of being a member of the Judiciary here in the UK before ill health forced my retirement, in the time i served I met a whole variety of people good and bad and the most important lesson I learned is that freedom and by default freedom of speech is a rare flower that we should cherish.

Simon

Strange - I share your experience - should it be that we have a concentration of right wing arseholes here in the off topic forum?

What does this tell about ourselves? I am really obsessed with photography. Could it be that I have anything in common with this abominable Bill Force or Chato? Food for pessimistic thought. 

nevada5
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,404Gear list
Like?
In reply to RobertSigmund, Jan 22, 2013

RobertSigmund wrote:

We owe her so much!

Another Dale Carnegie graduate.  No, maybe not.

-- hide signature --

Hey, it ain't rocket surgery.
Larry
I'm experimenting with Quantum Physics and I just discovered that I can completely destr

zs_pl
Contributing MemberPosts: 897
Like?
In reply to Bill Force, Jan 22, 2013

Bill Force wrote:

We wouldn't wipe our feet on the likes of you retards, we simply abhore the low life LOSERS who try to tell us how to run our country. We systematically have had to kick your collective @sses and will no doubt have to do it in the future then rescue your dumb @sses to boot.

-- hide signature --

Bill - are You moral voice of US?

If Yes , only compassion ......

nothing to add , I hope that You break down the stereotype , if You are able to understand , I hope (past tense - please - I hope not forever....)

I start to see dpreview Off topic forum as good place to laugh ....

-- hide signature --

Best regards
Zbigniew

RBFresno
Veteran MemberPosts: 8,984Gear list
Like?
It's great to be loved!

We owe her so much!

Well, I don't know that all Europeans love America, but it's a nice thought that some do!

It's great to be loved!

Our Chief Executive also loves America---he just wants to "fundamentally transform" her.

RB

http://www.dpreview.com/members/2305099006/challenges
http://www.pbase.com/rbfresno/profile

RBFresno's gear list:RBFresno's gear list
Nikon D2H Nikon D3 Nikon D200 Nikon D4 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR +16 more
RobertSigmund
Like?
Re: It's great to be loved!
In reply to RBFresno, Jan 22, 2013

RBFresno, I talk as a German: do you think it would be nice to stay under a Nazi regime?

Or, as alternative, to be occupied by the Soviet Union?

Would you appreciate a country that after a bloody war helped you to become the most prosperous nation of Europe?

And I do not even start talking about the cultural influence ...

All the more it hurts to see this country destroyed by mean right wing criminals, banksters, religious zealots, NRA and and and ...

RossAndrew
Senior MemberPosts: 3,090
Like?
Has Bill Randle left the land of the free
-- hide signature --

This is not a religious comment, merely a historical fact.

RossAndrew
Senior MemberPosts: 3,090
Like?
Sorry I meant Randall
-- hide signature --

This is not a religious comment, merely a historical fact.

lownine
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,069
Like?

RobertSigmund wrote:

simmybear31 wrote:

RobertSigmund wrote:

We owe her so much!

Robert,

Simon

Good post - but I am afraid you do not really know the likes of Chato, Bill Force, Cane, rjjr, Ph4D and many others yet.

One of us has made a serious misinterpretation of Chato's overall position.  While he may believe in the 2nd Amendment - and the process to do away with it - it's inconceivable that anyone could lump him in with a group described as right-wing or intolerant rednecks.

I don't think we can liken this to the 3blind men who encounter an elephant and by grasping the tail, trunk, and leg each concludes the elephant is like a rope, a snake, and a tree.  I think you've misread him.  You'd be closer with words like leftist or Marxist.  I disagree with some of his views but he's very consistent about his beliefs regarding social justice and the problems of unbridled capitalism.

Right wing redneck?  I don't see it.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads