The last taco

Started Jan 16, 2013 | Discussions
Vidau
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,642Gear list
Like?
The last taco
Jan 16, 2013

Vidau's gear list:Vidau's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F31fd Fujifilm FinePix S2 Pro Fujifilm FinePix S3 Pro Nikon D800 Sony Alpha NEX-F3 +14 more
BIGGY
Contributing MemberPosts: 723
Like?
Re: The last taco
In reply to Vidau, Jan 17, 2013

If you're looking for C&C it might be lacking on this image.  I say this honestly as a constructive feedback.  The shot just looks like it was taken out of a car window and could have been captured by anyone who owns a camera.  If you were just kidding around with the shot and not looking for feedback or anything like that then my apologies.

-- hide signature --

http://novophotography.com
Tweet! @MichaelNovosel

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
meagre offerings
Senior MemberPosts: 4,031Gear list
Like?
In reply to BIGGY, Jan 17, 2013

what was the food like????

meagre offerings's gear list:meagre offerings's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +3 more
Vidau
Like?
In reply to BIGGY, Jan 17, 2013

Thank you for your words. The photo was taken with a unpretentious FinePix F31fd P&S camera. But there is a little story behind.

I went from Los Angeles to Las Vegas when I found myself in this small village and came me to the memory the billard hall of the movie “The Last Picture Show” 1971, directed by Peter Bogdanovich in B&W film.

I took the picture and I converted to B&W but I didn't like it and I came to this  “car window” color type film, that seemed appropriate for the desolation of the place and de mood of my memoirs.

So is the photography (the story is in the eyes of those who look at it) I see a movie, you see a joke.

Best regards

Fujifilm FinePix F31fd Fujifilm FinePix S2 Pro Fujifilm FinePix S3 Pro Nikon D800 Sony Alpha NEX-F3 +14 more
Vidau
Like?
In reply to meagre offerings, Jan 17, 2013

I never went in. .....LOL

Vidau
Like?
In reply to BIGGY, Jan 18, 2013

By that why I called it "The last" taco.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads