***MC 289*** Expressions
4 months ago
Thank You Sean Lancaster for choosing my entry as the winner for the last Mini Challenge (#288).
Let's hope this topic works a little better than the last mini challenge I ran (Halloween). I am running it a little longer in hopes of that.
This is challenge is about facial expressions. To me it is what often makes a photo special. It can be a human face, an animal face, or maybe a symbolic face. You choose, but dig out those cool looks or shoot some new ones. Just GET IN THE GAME!
1) Enter up to 3 photos from any camera taken at any time. Let us know about equipment, settings and processing if you like. A good title and perhaps a line or two about where and why (the story) of the image adds to our enjoyment.
2) The winner chooses the next mini challenge theme and selects the next winner and so on...
3) Please post your entries by replying to this original post rather than under someone else’s post - and change the subject line to the title(s) of your images or something like that to separate your picture posts from comments that someone may make about your post.
4) As usual, exhibition entries are welcome, if you have interesting images to share beyond your three entries, or should you feel you are not able to host the challenge in the event that you win.
5) All entrants should check the results of the challenge and be ready to jump in with the next competition if they are the winner.
6) PLEASE feel free to make as many comments as possible. This adds to the fun and keeps people coming back. Lets make this a record number of entries.
7) The contest begins now and ends Friday, January 18th at 8pm EST.
Samples to follow.
looking worried about the harvest or crop
strange things can look better after our crops lol
exhibition only i took these on christmas day motherinlaw opening her present she never had a clue what it was
is 75 to old to learn how to use i.pad lol and i was nearly drunk taking these shots i was lucky to get these