What is wrong with this Minolta lens?

Started Dec 31, 2012 | Questions
Chioti
Forum MemberPosts: 58Gear list
Like?
What is wrong with this Minolta lens?
Dec 31, 2012

Hi,

After reading many of the glowing reviews in Dyxum about the sharpness and colors of the Minolta 35-105 "old" style lens I picked one up on eBay to fill the gap between my 16-50 and 70-300G.  However right away I got the feeling that something isn't right with this lens.  I therefore decided to take a couple of test shots at 35mm and 50mm with this "new" lens and my 16-50.

Here are the 35mm samples.  Besides the fact that the 35mm mark on the two lenses give me a different field of view and the exposure seems to be way off, can anyone please explain to me what if anything could be wrong with the Minolta lens?

Minolta at 35mm

Sony at 35mm

Thanks in advance.

-- hide signature --

Stelios

 Chioti's gear list:Chioti's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM Apple Aperture
ANSWER:
Jeandphoto
Junior MemberPosts: 25
Like?
Re: What is wrong with this Minolta lens?
In reply to Chioti, Dec 31, 2012

Could be a bad lens...

The ''Old lens is full frame... you newer one may not be ( I donT' know ) wich could give a slight difference in field...

Exposure wise, sticky blades can easily do this.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Chioti
Forum MemberPosts: 58Gear list
Like?
Re: What is wrong with this Minolta lens?
In reply to Jeandphoto, Dec 31, 2012

Jeandphoto wrote:

Could be a bad lens...

The ''Old lens is full frame... you newer one may not be ( I donT' know ) wich could give a slight difference in field...

Exposure wise, sticky blades can easily do this.

The Minolta is a full frame while the Sony is a DT lens.  However on my a77 the 35mm mark on both lenses should be equivalent to 52.5mm, so shouldn't they both have the same field of view?

-- hide signature --

Stelios

 Chioti's gear list:Chioti's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM Apple Aperture
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Calico Jack
Senior MemberPosts: 2,291Gear list
Like?
Re: What is wrong with this Minolta lens?
In reply to Chioti, Dec 31, 2012

Chioti wrote:

Hi,

After reading many of the glowing reviews in Dyxum about the sharpness and colors of the Minolta 35-105 "old" style lens I picked one up on eBay to fill the gap between my 16-50 and 70-300G. However right away I got the feeling that something isn't right with this lens. I therefore decided to take a couple of test shots at 35mm and 50mm with this "new" lens and my 16-50.

Here are the 35mm samples. Besides the fact that the 35mm mark on the two lenses give me a different field of view and the exposure seems to be way off, can anyone please explain to me what if anything could be wrong with the Minolta lens?

Minolta at 35mm

Sony at 35mm

Thanks in advance.

-- hide signature --

Stelios

Hi there Stelios,

What camera are you using? I'm guessing a cropped sensor as the 16-50mm is a DT APS-C lens and shouldn't be used on a FF body, so that being the case, the 35-105mm is actually 52.5mm-157.5mm equivalent on an APS-C camera (assuming it's a cropped sensor model), thus the 16-50mm and 35-105 will be different. Notwithstanding, if you have micro lens adjust on your camera, older FF lenses may need adjusting using LMA as no lens will be perfect on all bodies as there will always be minute differences due to the alignment of the camera's sensor, so you can also experience either back or front focus, though not necessarily in all cases.

I can see the Minolta looks 'washed out'.  Try this.  With the mount end towards you, open the aperture lever to open the blades fully and in good light (or using a torch) shine a light from the back through the lens whilst keeping the blades open and look inside the lens paying attention to the glass and the edges. You're looking for any haze or mold (mold looks like a spider web or dust bunnies that usually start on the edge of the inner elements. This is a visual inspection, as your image tends to suggest you may have haze thus making the image look 'milky or washed out'.

I hope that might clarify things a bit for you, but if not, post back.

EDIT: I see you have an A77.

-- hide signature --

Mark @ Sonolta * Photography

 Calico Jack's gear list:Calico Jack's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A850 Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD Adobe Photoshop CS6 Topaz Adjust +22 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Chioti
Forum MemberPosts: 58Gear list
Like?
Re: What is wrong with this Minolta lens?
In reply to Calico Jack, Dec 31, 2012

Calico Jack wrote:

Hi there Stelios,

What camera are you using? I'm guessing a cropped sensor as the 16-50mm is a DT APS-C lens and shouldn't be used on a FF body, so that being the case, the 35-105mm is actually 52.5mm-157.5mm equivalent on an APS-C camera (assuming it's a cropped sensor model), thus the 16-50mm and 35-105 will be different. Notwithstanding, if you have micro lens adjust on your camera, older FF lenses may need adjusting using LMA as no lens will be perfect on all bodies as there will always be minute differences due to the alignment of the camera's sensor, so you can also experience either back or front focus, though not necessarily in all cases.

In short, if you're getting clean images at the various focal lengths and apertures, I don't think there's anything to worry about. Your image links don't work BTW so cannot see what you're referring to.

35mm on the Minolta is actually 52.5mm on an APS-C camera, so you won't be able to compare the two anyway as the 16-50mm is maxed out at 50mm and at 35mm (52.5mm) on the Minolta, so there will be a 2.5mm focal length difference when the 16-50mm is at 50mm and the 35-105mm is at 35mm. I hope that might clarify things a bit for you, but if not, post back.

-- hide signature --

Mark @ Sonolta * Photography

Hi Mark,

It is an a77 so both lenses should be equivalent when they are both set to 35mm (i.e. 52.5mm).  Anyway its a shame you can't see the pictures (although I see them in your reply!!) as this is not a focus or micro adjustment problem.  There is something seriously wrong with this lens.

Thanks

-- hide signature --

Stelios

 Chioti's gear list:Chioti's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM Apple Aperture
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
VirtualMirage
Senior MemberPosts: 2,813Gear list
Like?
Re: What is wrong with this Minolta lens?
In reply to Chioti, Dec 31, 2012

My guess is slow/sticking aperture blades or lever.

Troubleshoot as others have suggested.  You may also want to try turning the electronic shutter off in the menu.  Some older lenses can't adjust the aperture quick enough and it can cause some anomalies if that is the case.

Your issue looks similar to what happened to my 70-210 beercan over the summer.  The aperture lever was sticking, causing slow to respond aperture adjustments.  Moving the lever several times using a pin or toothpick fixed mine since there was no oil on the blades to cause the sticking to occur.

-- hide signature --

Paul

 VirtualMirage's gear list:VirtualMirage's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony a77 II Tokina AT-X Pro 11-16mm f/2.8 DX Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Samyang 8mm F3.5 Aspherical IF MC Fisheye +20 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Calico Jack
Senior MemberPosts: 2,291Gear list
Like?
Re: What is wrong with this Minolta lens?
In reply to Chioti, Dec 31, 2012

Chioti wrote:

Calico Jack wrote:

Hi there Stelios,

What camera are you using? I'm guessing a cropped sensor as the 16-50mm is a DT APS-C lens and shouldn't be used on a FF body, so that being the case, the 35-105mm is actually 52.5mm-157.5mm equivalent on an APS-C camera (assuming it's a cropped sensor model), thus the 16-50mm and 35-105 will be different. Notwithstanding, if you have micro lens adjust on your camera, older FF lenses may need adjusting using LMA as no lens will be perfect on all bodies as there will always be minute differences due to the alignment of the camera's sensor, so you can also experience either back or front focus, though not necessarily in all cases.

In short, if you're getting clean images at the various focal lengths and apertures, I don't think there's anything to worry about. Your image links don't work BTW so cannot see what you're referring to.

35mm on the Minolta is actually 52.5mm on an APS-C camera, so you won't be able to compare the two anyway as the 16-50mm is maxed out at 50mm and at 35mm (52.5mm) on the Minolta, so there will be a 2.5mm focal length difference when the 16-50mm is at 50mm and the 35-105mm is at 35mm. I hope that might clarify things a bit for you, but if not, post back.

-- hide signature --

Mark @ Sonolta * Photography

Hi Mark,

It is an a77 so both lenses should be equivalent when they are both set to 35mm (i.e. 52.5mm). Anyway its a shame you can't see the pictures (although I see them in your reply!!) as this is not a focus or micro adjustment problem. There is something seriously wrong with this lens.

Thanks

-- hide signature --

Stelios

I've amended my post as I can see the images now. The 16-50mm is a DT APS-C lens whilst the 35-105mm is full frame, so 35mm on your camera is 52.5mm so there will be a slight difference in the FoV by 2.5mm. Check my last reply again to carry out the internal lens inspection. Also, look at the aperture blades. They should be dry. If they look moist or damp, then you also have fluid ingress which can cause haze, but do the inspection first to examine for mold, haze and oily blades. Haze and mold can be done in the UK at a cost of £40.00 + shipping both ways by Camera Repair Workshop (I don't know if you're in the UK or not), but best to phone Dave and explain and he will be your guide. I've used them twice, and they're excellent people.  I don't know what's involved regarding oily blades, but if the lens owes you more than £50.00, then it's not financially viable and may be relegated to doorstop duty I'm afraid.  Where did you acquire the lens? Can you get a refund and return it if not cleaned?

Get back to me please. BTW, I have a truck load of lenses if you're after any. See my listings under sonolta*photography on evilBay if interested in looking, but note my 35-105mm has some internal fungus, though the Minolta AF 28-135mm 'Secret Handshake' is a real beauty.

-- hide signature --

Mark @ Sonolta * Photography

 Calico Jack's gear list:Calico Jack's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A850 Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD Adobe Photoshop CS6 Topaz Adjust +22 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Chioti
Forum MemberPosts: 58Gear list
Like?
Re: What is wrong with this Minolta lens?
In reply to VirtualMirage, Dec 31, 2012

VirtualMirage wrote:

My guess is slow/sticking aperture blades or lever.

Troubleshoot as others have suggested. You may also want to try turning the electronic shutter off in the menu. Some older lenses can't adjust the aperture quick enough and it can cause some anomalies if that is the case.

Your issue looks similar to what happened to my 70-210 beercan over the summer. The aperture lever was sticking, causing slow to respond aperture adjustments. Moving the lever several times using a pin or toothpick fixed mine since there was no oil on the blades to cause the sticking to occur.

-- hide signature --

Paul

Thanks Paul, I will do that.  Could this also explain the "white haze" that I see in the middle of the photo and the lack of sharpness?

-- hide signature --

Stelios

 Chioti's gear list:Chioti's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM Apple Aperture
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
VirtualMirage
Senior MemberPosts: 2,813Gear list
Like?
Re: What is wrong with this Minolta lens?
In reply to Chioti, Dec 31, 2012

Chioti wrote:

Thanks Paul, I will do that. Could this also explain the "white haze" that I see in the middle of the photo and the lack of sharpness?

-- hide signature --

Stelios

It's possible, yes.

What would happen if this is the case is your picture is being over exposed.  This is because the camera is expecting the aperture to be smaller than it was when the picture was taken.  For example: The camera thought the aperture was f/ 5.6 but the aperture didn't close no more to f/ 4 when the exposure was made.

-- hide signature --

Paul

 VirtualMirage's gear list:VirtualMirage's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony a77 II Tokina AT-X Pro 11-16mm f/2.8 DX Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Samyang 8mm F3.5 Aspherical IF MC Fisheye +20 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Chioti
Forum MemberPosts: 58Gear list
Like?
Re: What is wrong with this Minolta lens?
In reply to Chioti, Dec 31, 2012

Chioti wrote:

VirtualMirage wrote:

My guess is slow/sticking aperture blades or lever.

Troubleshoot as others have suggested. You may also want to try turning the electronic shutter off in the menu. Some older lenses can't adjust the aperture quick enough and it can cause some anomalies if that is the case.

Your issue looks similar to what happened to my 70-210 beercan over the summer. The aperture lever was sticking, causing slow to respond aperture adjustments. Moving the lever several times using a pin or toothpick fixed mine since there was no oil on the blades to cause the sticking to occur.

-- hide signature --

Paul

Thanks Paul, I will do that. Could this also explain the "white haze" that I see in the middle of the photo and the lack of sharpness?

-- hide signature --

Stelios

Should the aperture lever "spring" back to the closed position?  It does on my 16-50, however on the Minolta I have to manually move it back to the closed position.  Here is a picture (of the same pathetic tree) where I set the aperture to f22...

-- hide signature --

Stelios

 Chioti's gear list:Chioti's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM Apple Aperture
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
jonikon
Senior MemberPosts: 4,871Gear list
Like?
Re: What is wrong with this Minolta lens?
In reply to Chioti, Dec 31, 2012

Chioti wrote:

Hi,

After reading many of the glowing reviews in Dyxum about the sharpness and colors of the Minolta 35-105 "old" style lens I picked one up on eBay to fill the gap between my 16-50 and 70-300G. However right away I got the feeling that something isn't right with this lens. I therefore decided to take a couple of test shots at 35mm and 50mm with this "new" lens and my 16-50.

Here are the 35mm samples. Besides the fact that the 35mm mark on the two lenses give me a different field of view and the exposure seems to be way off, can anyone please explain to me what if anything could be wrong with the Minolta lens?

Minolta at 35mm

Sony at 35mm

Thanks in advance.

-- hide signature --

Stelios

It appears to be "veiling flare" which is all too common with the old Minolta lenses, especially so in bright contra light. If you have a filter on your lens remove it. If you aren't using a hood, put one on. Otherwise there is no way to improve it. I quit buying Minolta lenses for this reason. The more recent Minolta and KM lenses have better coatings, but they still flare easily compared with modern lenses. Save your money and stick with the modern lenses with the proper lens coatings for digital.

I suggest you forget about using Dyxum ratings for the old Minolta lenses because the scores have been ginned-up beyond use by sellers making profits off the old lenses.

-- hide signature --

- Jon

 jonikon's gear list:jonikon's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon D5100 Nikon 1 V1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Jeandphoto
Junior MemberPosts: 25
Like?
Re: What is wrong with this Minolta lens?
In reply to Chioti, Dec 31, 2012

It could.

Any buildup in the lens would soften the shot and also cearte internal refractions...

The above posts gives you very good instructions to what you should be looking for.

Good luck !

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Jeandphoto
Junior MemberPosts: 25
Like?
Re: What is wrong with this Minolta lens?
In reply to Chioti, Dec 31, 2012

Chioti wrote:

Chioti wrote:

VirtualMirage wrote:

My guess is slow/sticking aperture blades or lever.

Troubleshoot as others have suggested. You may also want to try turning the electronic shutter off in the menu. Some older lenses can't adjust the aperture quick enough and it can cause some anomalies if that is the case.

Your issue looks similar to what happened to my 70-210 beercan over the summer. The aperture lever was sticking, causing slow to respond aperture adjustments. Moving the lever several times using a pin or toothpick fixed mine since there was no oil on the blades to cause the sticking to occur.

-- hide signature --

Paul

Thanks Paul, I will do that. Could this also explain the "white haze" that I see in the middle of the photo and the lack of sharpness?

-- hide signature --

Stelios

Should the aperture lever "spring" back to the closed position? It does on my 16-50, however on the Minolta I have to manually move it back to the closed position. Here is a picture (of the same pathetic tree) where I set the aperture to f22...

-- hide signature --

Stelios

If this is f22 for same speed, the blades or pin is sticking or bent....

selected answer This post was selected as the answer by the original poster.
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Chioti
Forum MemberPosts: 58Gear list
Like?
Re: What is wrong with this Minolta lens?
In reply to Jeandphoto, Dec 31, 2012

Jeandphoto wrote:

Chioti wrote:

Chioti wrote:

VirtualMirage wrote:

My guess is slow/sticking aperture blades or lever.

Troubleshoot as others have suggested. You may also want to try turning the electronic shutter off in the menu. Some older lenses can't adjust the aperture quick enough and it can cause some anomalies if that is the case.

Your issue looks similar to what happened to my 70-210 beercan over the summer. The aperture lever was sticking, causing slow to respond aperture adjustments. Moving the lever several times using a pin or toothpick fixed mine since there was no oil on the blades to cause the sticking to occur.

-- hide signature --

Paul

Thanks Paul, I will do that. Could this also explain the "white haze" that I see in the middle of the photo and the lack of sharpness?

-- hide signature --

Stelios

Should the aperture lever "spring" back to the closed position? It does on my 16-50, however on the Minolta I have to manually move it back to the closed position. Here is a picture (of the same pathetic tree) where I set the aperture to f22...

-- hide signature --

Stelios

If this is f22 for same speed, the blades or pin is sticking or bent....

This is f22 at 1".  I am in A mode.  The aperture level does not spring back at all.

-- hide signature --

Stelios

 Chioti's gear list:Chioti's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM Apple Aperture
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
VirtualMirage
Senior MemberPosts: 2,813Gear list
Like?
Re: What is wrong with this Minolta lens?
In reply to Chioti, Dec 31, 2012

Chioti wrote:

Should the aperture lever "spring" back to the closed position? It does on my 16-50, however on the Minolta I have to manually move it back to the closed position. Here is a picture (of the same pathetic tree) where I set the aperture to f22...

-- hide signature --

Stelios

It should spring back closed just like your 16-50.  Sounds like you received a bad lens since the aperture is sticking.

-- hide signature --

Paul

 VirtualMirage's gear list:VirtualMirage's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony a77 II Tokina AT-X Pro 11-16mm f/2.8 DX Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Samyang 8mm F3.5 Aspherical IF MC Fisheye +20 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Chioti
Forum MemberPosts: 58Gear list
Like?
Re: What is wrong with this Minolta lens?
In reply to VirtualMirage, Dec 31, 2012

Thanks Paul and everyone who helped. The lens is being returned.

In terms of a newer lens a similar focal range to bridge the gap between the 16-50 and 70-300 what are good alternatives?

-- hide signature --

Stelios

 Chioti's gear list:Chioti's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM Apple Aperture
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
mike1w
Junior MemberPosts: 46Gear list
Like?
Re: What is wrong with this Minolta lens?
In reply to Calico Jack, Dec 31, 2012

Calico Jack wrote:

Chioti wrote:

Hi,

After reading many of the glowing reviews in Dyxum about the sharpness and colors of the Minolta 35-105 "old" style lens I picked one up on eBay to fill the gap between my 16-50 and 70-300G. However right away I got the feeling that something isn't right with this lens. I therefore decided to take a couple of test shots at 35mm and 50mm with this "new" lens and my 16-50.

Here are the 35mm samples. Besides the fact that the 35mm mark on the two lenses give me a different field of view and the exposure seems to be way off, can anyone please explain to me what if anything could be wrong with the Minolta lens?

Minolta at 35mm

Sony at 35mm

Thanks in advance.

-- hide signature --

Stelios

Hi there Stelios,

What camera are you using? I'm guessing a cropped sensor as the 16-50mm is a DT APS-C lens and shouldn't be used on a FF body, so that being the case, the 35-105mm is actually 52.5mm-157.5mm equivalent on an APS-C camera (assuming it's a cropped sensor model), thus the 16-50mm and 35-105 will be different. Notwithstanding, if you have micro lens adjust on your camera, older FF lenses may need adjusting using LMA as no lens will be perfect on all bodies as there will always be minute differences due to the alignment of the camera's sensor, so you can also experience either back or front focus, though not necessarily in all cases.

I can see the Minolta looks 'washed out'. Try this. With the mount end towards you, open the aperture lever to open the blades fully and in good light (or using a torch) shine a light from the back through the lens whilst keeping the blades open and look inside the lens paying attention to the glass and the edges. You're looking for any haze or mold (mold looks like a spider web or dust bunnies that usually start on the edge of the inner elements. This is a visual inspection, as your image tends to suggest you may have haze thus making the image look 'milky or washed out'.

I hope that might clarify things a bit for you, but if not, post back.

EDIT: I see you have an A77.

-- hide signature --

Mark @ Sonolta * Photography

"What camera are you using? I'm guessing a cropped sensor as the 16-50mm is a DT APS-C lens and shouldn't be used on a FF body,"? Totally wrong, where do you get this from?



 mike1w's gear list:mike1w's gear list
Sony Alpha 7R
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
WaltKnapp
Forum ProPosts: 13,820
Like?
Re: What is wrong with this Minolta lens?
In reply to Chioti, Dec 31, 2012
It is an a77 so both lenses should be equivalent when they are both set to 35mm (i.e. 52.5mm). Anyway its a shame you can't see the pictures (although I see them in your reply!!) as this is not a focus or micro adjustment problem. 
The focus on the two shots is significantly different. The first shot is focused much farther behind the foreground bush than the second, though both are farther behind, look at the sharpness of the background.
Not knowing exactly what PP you did afterwards and what settings exactly you had throughout the camera it's hard to tell the cause of the apparent low contrast overexposure of the first shot, or the oversharpening in the second.
There is a lot more to optics and photography than just the zoom setting...
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Calico Jack
Senior MemberPosts: 2,291Gear list
Like?
Re: What is wrong with this Minolta lens?
In reply to Chioti, Dec 31, 2012

Chioti wrote:

Thanks Paul and everyone who helped. The lens is being returned.

In terms of a newer lens a similar focal range to bridge the gap between the 16-50 and 70-300 what are good alternatives?

-- hide signature --

Stelios

Two spring to mind.

Minolta AF 24-105mm (D)

Minolta AF 28-135mm F/4-4.5 Macro (Secret Handshake)

The latter is the best and has a long MFD (unless macro is engaged to reduce it), but the former is a half decent lightweight walkabout.  There are several other options such as the Minolta or Sony 24-85mm F/2.8 which again are both full frame as well as the Tamron SP 28-75/2.8 Di, but many have said the Sony AF SAL 16-105mm DT is a decent option as well and it's APS-C.  Have you done a search on Dyxum and cross-referenced a short list on both the MHohner and Kurtmunger websites in addition to Dyxum?  It would make sense to then sell the 16-50 if you went with the 16-105mm, but the options are many depending on price, format, aperture and focal length.

-- hide signature --

Mark @ Sonolta * Photography

 Calico Jack's gear list:Calico Jack's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A850 Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD Adobe Photoshop CS6 Topaz Adjust +22 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
mick232
Contributing MemberPosts: 757Gear list
Like?
Re: What is wrong with this Minolta lens?
In reply to Chioti, Jan 1, 2013

At first it looks overexposed. But then, both shots are 1/80s and F3.5 vs F4.5, so the Minolta should get even less light. Even if the blades are sticky, it would be 1/80s and F3.5 just as the Sony lens.

For me this looks like a contrast problem. Check the lens for fungus or other problems on a lens element. Is there an old filter on the lens? Try with hood.

 mick232's gear list:mick232's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-5 Sony SLT-A99 Tamron SP AF 70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD (IF) MACRO Sony 75-300mm F4.5-5.6 Sony 135mm F1.8 ZA Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* +18 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads