Canon SX50 at Best Buy

Started Oct 29, 2012 | Discussions
Maureen I
Contributing MemberPosts: 520
Like?
Canon SX50 at Best Buy
Oct 29, 2012

Just looked at the Sunday newspaper, Best Buy has a sale on Canon SX50 for $449.99...just $50 over what they've been selling the P510 for.

Nikon Coolpix P510
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Monicakm
Senior MemberPosts: 2,280
Like?
Re: Canon SX50 at Best Buy
In reply to Maureen I, Oct 29, 2012

It's 99 cents cheaper at WM.  Not sure about BB's return policy but with WM you have 14 days and no restocking fee.  They are selling the camera $31 cheaper than they did Sat before last (well within my 2 week return policy).  They won't refund me the difference.  They match everyone else's prices but their own.  That made me mad!  I'm taking the camera back, they won't be able to sell it as new and bought it at Adormama for $60 less and that includes a kit that among other things, a battery and 8GB SDHC Class 10 card.

-- hide signature --

Monica/Canon S3

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Sactojim
Senior MemberPosts: 2,843
Like?
In reply to Monicakm, Oct 29, 2012

BB's return policy is 30 days on electronics with no restocking fee. If a Silver member (for those of us who spent too much..ha), the return window is 60 days. BB will also price match any online retailer like Amazon, Newegg, etc., but not certain if they match Adoroma or B&H (my favorites). I can't recommend Fry's as they claim to match online, but got the royal run around twice and returns with them are difficult.

Laif
New MemberPosts: 7
Like?
In reply to Maureen I, Oct 29, 2012

It's the same price at Amazon.com - and if you're a Prime member, of course you get free 2-day shipping.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads