Trade X-Pro 1 and 35mm 1.4 for Quality Canon Glass?

Started Oct 27, 2012 | Trades
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Trade X-Pro 1 and 35mm 1.4 for Quality Canon Glass?
Oct 27, 2012

Testing the waters.

Thinking of trading my like new Xpro 1 kit for some nice canon ef mount glass. I have the body, 35mm lens, 64gb extreme card, 8gb extreme pro card, and canon Fd to Xf adapter (also have canon fd 50mm 1.4 I'm willing to throw in)

Mainly interested in the 135 L lens or maybe the 70-200 2.8L with IS. Beyond that I am open to appropriate offers of equal value.

Xpro and everything looks brand new, includes all original packing andaccessories and is covered by an additional 2 year warranty which INCLUDES ACCIDENTAL damage which is transferable. However, I love this camera and am not desperate at all so if I don't get any decent offers I will definitely keep it and wait for the focal lengths I want to come ouT. I am currently traveling to VIrginia through December andwill be living Texas after that.

Got the camera back in August so it's not too old at all

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Norfolk, VA, United States

dfstarman
Regular MemberPosts: 483Gear list
Like?
Re: Trade X-Pro 1 and 35mm 1.4 for Quality Canon Glass?
In reply to newone757, Oct 28, 2012

How many actuations? Any scratches on body or lcd? How much are you asking for body? with 35 mm lens?

dfstarman's gear list:dfstarman's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX50V Sony SLT-A77 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Olympus E-M1 +26 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
In reply to dfstarman, Oct 28, 2012

dfstarman wrote:

How many actuations? Any scratches on body or lcd? How much are you asking for body? with 35 mm lens?

As far as I know there is no way to pull shutter count from the xpro 1. I've owned since August and estimate it is well under 2k. Absolutely mint condition, no scratches or signs of wear anywhere on it or the lens.

Was looking for 1100 for the body, and 530 for the lens. Would throw in adapter, fd lens, 8gb extreme pro sd, and spare battery for 1700 total

unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
In reply to newone757, Oct 28, 2012

Just ran into a little roadblock. We are in the process of moving (from Hawaii to Texas) so all the original boxes for everything was just packed up and shipped. I still have all the products but I'm sure people will want original boxes. We likely won't have access to the boxes until late December to early January at best. I can sell the gear now and separately ship the boxes once we move into new house or just wait until gear is reunited with boxes. Sorry for the trouble, I didnt want to chance not being able to sell everything before we fly out this week and the boxes could not fit in our luggage

So I imagine this is on hold for now but I will leave it up in case anyone still has interest

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads