Started Oct 18, 2012 | Discussions
harry cannoli
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,293Gear list
Like?
Strange..
In reply to mamallama, Oct 20, 2012

mamallama wrote:

ljfinger wrote:

The Gallup tracking poll is the only one with the lopsided result you posted.  The ABC/Washington Post poll has Obama up 49 to 46.

RCP has the average of several polls (including that Gallup outlier) at 46.7 to 47.7, and Obama winning the electoral college 294 to 244.

Moreover, that Gallup Poll does not take into account Tuesday's debate where Romney got creamed.

Hmmm, followed the link. O is up a fraction. All polls show it very close. Look at the data, Gallup isn't close to consensus. Even FoxMussen has it closer than Gallup. I never thought I would see that.

harry cannoli's gear list:harry cannoli's gear list
Olympus C-700 UZ Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F707 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Canon EOS 20D Canon EOS 350D +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Lee Jay
Forum ProPosts: 44,379Gear list
Like?
Here are the last five national polls
In reply to edwardaneal, Oct 20, 2012

Rasmussen Tracking 10/16 - 10/18 Tie

IBD/TIPP Tracking 10/13 - 10/18 Obama +2

Gallup Tracking 10/12 - 10/18 Romney +6

Hartford Courant/UConn 10/11 - 10/16 Obama +3

ABC News/Wash Post 10/10 - 10/13 Obama +3

-- hide signature --

Lee Jay
(see profile for equipment)

Lee Jay's gear list:Lee Jay's gear list
Canon ELPH 500 HS Canon PowerShot SX260 HS Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 20D Canon EOS 550D +23 more
RHammar
Regular MemberPosts: 230
Like?
Re: Romney up 51 to 45
In reply to edwardaneal, Oct 20, 2012

edwardaneal wrote:

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865564667/Gallup-poll-shows-Romney-up-6-too-large-a-gap-for-Obama-comeback.html

"According to the latest poll, Romney leads Obama among likely voters, 51 to 45 percent. This is Romney's biggest lead since Gallup began tracking likely voters earlier in Oct."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

-
RHammar

carlk
Forum ProPosts: 15,819Gear list
Like?
Re: This is why.
In reply to shutterblaster, Oct 20, 2012

shutterblaster wrote:

Actually I think the majority of welare recipients will vote for Obama. And please dont stereotype us southerners. I actually wear shoes and have most of my teeth.

That's what one would think but the fact is the southern states are among the poorist in the nation and they also took largest proportion of federal money compared to what they paid into it.  The reason why southerners vote Republican which advocate tax break to the rich and less assistance to the poor is beyond me.

carlk's gear list:carlk's gear list
Canon EOS 50D Canon EOS 7D Nikon D800E Fujifilm X-E1 Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM +6 more
carlk
Forum ProPosts: 15,819Gear list
Like?
Re: carl..
In reply to harry cannoli, Oct 20, 2012

The Washionton post article I linked to explained your question well.

carlk's gear list:carlk's gear list
Canon EOS 50D Canon EOS 7D Nikon D800E Fujifilm X-E1 Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM +6 more
Leswick
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,102
Like?
Re: Romney up 51 to 45
In reply to RHammar, Oct 20, 2012

I have no idea why you guys are following the poll ? Just saw Obama less than 1% over Romney.  So what ?

This jazz changes constantly, so why are you so hang up about the numbers.  The polls are not going to help anyone in voting.  Urr, unless people are still on the fence...fine, they can stay there...it's just going to be a weird looking fence.

Leswick

harry cannoli
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,293Gear list
Like?
Re: carl..
In reply to carlk, Oct 20, 2012

carlk wrote:

The Washionton post article I linked to explained your question well.

tnx

harry cannoli's gear list:harry cannoli's gear list
Olympus C-700 UZ Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F707 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Canon EOS 20D Canon EOS 350D +9 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads