Not sure if I did the right thing... from Canon 5D3 to D700?

Started Oct 17, 2012 | Discussions
TheoC
Contributing MemberPosts: 680
Like?
Re: Not sure if I did the right thing... from Canon 5D3 to D700?
In reply to Rumi Siddiqui, Oct 19, 2012

Also,

if you are looking for a dirt cheap af 24 mm lens, look at the Sigma 24/2.8, discontinued but quite easy to find on the used market and of very good optically. I paid 40 euros for mine  which is indeed dirt cheap but you may expect to pay around 100 usd. Sometimes one does not need to pay through one's  nose to get good quality. The sigma 24/2.8 is one of these gems. I also had its successor the 24/1.8 but I did not like it. Big and way too soft wide open.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
d3xmeister
Senior MemberPosts: 1,483
Like?
Re: 700 vs 600 focus speed
In reply to Fred Mueller, Oct 19, 2012

Fred Mueller wrote:

Also, the D700 VF is really noticeably larger and brighter - and the focus points light up much more brightly and obviously (the red flash).

Is this true ? I thought the D600 VF is larger. Can anyone who had both confirm this ?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
ZAnton
Contributing MemberPosts: 575Gear list
Like?
You meant instead of 5Dmk3 body you got almost new D700 and 70-200 vr II?
In reply to Rumi Siddiqui, Oct 19, 2012

You did absolutely right.

 ZAnton's gear list:ZAnton's gear list
Nikon D600 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G Tamron SP 24-70mm F/2.8 Di VC USD
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
primeshooter
Senior MemberPosts: 1,937
Like?
Warranty not transferable.
In reply to Rumi Siddiqui, Oct 19, 2012

Rumi Siddiqui wrote:

I've been debating for the past several months between the 5D3 and D800, and then between the D800/D600, but I don't know what came over me, last night. I was on eBay, and I saw a mint condition D700 that was purchased in early 2012 with warranty remaining, and I nabbed it for $1600, which included the grip and two batteries. I had plenty of funds leftover, and went ahead purchased the 70-200 VRII. aI think I'm going to grab an SB-910 today too. I just got to thinking, I don't feel like dealing with the headache of a questionable D800 which costs $3000, which will force me to change my technique, and I wasn't too fond of the D600 ergonomics and button placement. I know the D700 is old tech, but the consistency of beautiful pics produced by this machine is amazing. I just like the way the images look, and my Mac Pro will slice through 12mp like i better. I figured this time around, I'd opt for better glass, and maybe hold out for a true D700 successor in the mean time. I can't wait for it to arrive. This will be my first Nikon. What do you guys think? I'm second guessing myself a bit, and I've never actually used a D700. I think I'm looking more forward to the 70-200mm VR II.

Dunno if anyone here has said this yet but doesn't matter if he's said it had warranty remaining. It's only for the original buyer. Nikon are strict with this. ​I shoot with a D800 but used the 700 for years, it's a great camera.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Alejandro Daz del Ro Fery
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,724
Like?
Re: Not sure if I did the right thing... from Canon 5D3 to D700?
In reply to Rumi Siddiqui, Oct 19, 2012

You did the right thing (EOS to F-mount) ... the bodies pass, but the 70 million Nikkor lenses remain (IMO).

-- hide signature --

Regards.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Rumi Siddiqui
Regular MemberPosts: 193Gear list
Like?
Re: My uncle's thoughts exactly...
In reply to TheoC, Oct 19, 2012

TheoC wrote:

So you expect the arrival of the d700 and haven't thought about the 50/1.4 Nikkor!?:-))) You can find the 1.4 d version quite reasonably priced, around 200 USD. Also have a look at the 35/2 AFD Nikkor, very cheap and wonderful. Enjoy your camera!

Theo

I'm really sorry, but I'm not familiar with all of Nikon's lenses and classifications. I thought the AFD lenses were for non-full-frame Nikon's, compatible with full frame, but only in Dx mode. Am I wrong? I really do not know much about Nikon at all to be honest.

I know Nikon has the 50 1.4G, and the newer 50 1.8, but to be honest, I haven't been all that impressed with the images from both of those lenses. I think Canon may have the slight edge to the 50mm focal length, at least from what I have seen. Now I did read about the Nikon 50 1.2 AIS manual lens, and have seen gorgeous images, but I'm not interested in manual at the moment.

But I do love the 50mm focal length. I will look at more images to further evaluate. I really like the Nikon 85 1.8, but I thought it'd be sort of a waste, considering I already purchased the 70-200mm 2.8.

 Rumi Siddiqui's gear list:Rumi Siddiqui's gear list
Nikon D810 Carl Zeiss Apo Sonnar T* 2/135 Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM | A +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
mtlr
Regular MemberPosts: 277Gear list
Like?
Very smart move, Rumi!
In reply to Rumi Siddiqui, Oct 19, 2012

It's only normal to experience some buyer concerns when you go for big changes as you're doing, but don't fret about your decisions, which I believe were extremely wise!

The D700 is an incredible camera, as you mention it provides absolutely charming IQ, with a very special character, something undefinable I just don't find in newer models, 12 MP is perfectly good for 98% of normal needs (unless you constantly print mural-size or crop to fractions of the frame), and the build and ergonomics just excel. You'll love it, no doubt about that.

And saving cash on the D700 vs. D800 purchase enabled you to go for top level glass instead of just good/decent options, this decision will have far more positive impact on your images than anything else you could have bought.

Your next tough decisions will be on how to expand your system, you should have a lot of fun along the way.

Lastly, you mention you do a lot of portraits and people images, I wonder if you should consider at least one of the classic Nikon mount portrait primes, which fortunately abound for Nikon: 85/1.4 G, 85/1.4 AFD, 105/2 AF DC, 135/2 AF DC, Sigma 85/1.4, all great, 85/1.8 G and even 60/2.8 G Micro could be nice and somewhat more affordable choices too.

Welcome to the dark side!

 mtlr's gear list:mtlr's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Rumi Siddiqui
Regular MemberPosts: 193Gear list
Like?
Re: Warranty not transferable.
In reply to primeshooter, Oct 19, 2012

primeshooter wrote:

Dunno if anyone here has said this yet but doesn't matter if he's said it had warranty remaining. It's only for the original buyer. Nikon are strict with this. ​I shoot with a D800 but used the 700 for years, it's a great camera.​

I did not know that. Thanks for giving me the heads up. I guess I'm ok with that, because even if the camera was more than a year old, I would have bought it. We'll see what happens after I closely inspect the camera. Fingers crossed!

 Rumi Siddiqui's gear list:Rumi Siddiqui's gear list
Nikon D810 Carl Zeiss Apo Sonnar T* 2/135 Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM | A +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Rumi Siddiqui
Regular MemberPosts: 193Gear list
Like?
Re: Very smart move, Rumi!
In reply to mtlr, Oct 19, 2012

mtlr wrote:

It's only normal to experience some buyer concerns when you go for big changes as you're doing, but don't fret about your decisions, which I believe were extremely wise!

The D700 is an incredible camera, as you mention it provides absolutely charming IQ, with a very special character, something undefinable I just don't find in newer models, 12 MP is perfectly good for 98% of normal needs (unless you constantly print mural-size or crop to fractions of the frame), and the build and ergonomics just excel. You'll love it, no doubt about that.

And saving cash on the D700 vs. D800 purchase enabled you to go for top level glass instead of just good/decent options, this decision will have far more positive impact on your images than anything else you could have bought.

Your next tough decisions will be on how to expand your system, you should have a lot of fun along the way.

Lastly, you mention you do a lot of portraits and people images, I wonder if you should consider at least one of the classic Nikon mount portrait primes, which fortunately abound for Nikon: 85/1.4 G, 85/1.4 AFD, 105/2 AF DC, 135/2 AF DC, Sigma 85/1.4, all great, 85/1.8 G and even 60/2.8 G Micro could be nice and somewhat more affordable choices too.

Welcome to the dark side!

I find with the image quality to cost ratio, I'm more impressed with the 85 1.8G when compared to the 85 1.4G. But as I've already purchased the 70-200mm 2.8 VR II, I felt it would be somewhat redundant and less versitle across my focal range. I spent last night, fawning over photos taken with 24 1.4G. But I don't know If i'm willing to fork over another 2k for a fixed focal length. I know 24mm is not the conventional focal length for portraiture, but I'd be willing to make it work for that kind of sharpness and large aperture.

I am having a little difficulty deciding on my next accessory(s), but I'm more inclined toward another lens, as 70-200mm is not my tradional everyday walk around lens. Who knows, maybe I'll just go for the 50mm 1.4 or 1.8 and save the rest toward the 24 1.4. I'm just not sure.

How is manual focusing through the vf with the D700? It was bad on both 5D2 and 5D3; they were more live view zoom-in dependent for critical focus. I still have my Zacuto Z-Finder, but I'd rather not use it. The reason I ask, is there are some Zeiss lenses that I wouldn't mind getting.

 Rumi Siddiqui's gear list:Rumi Siddiqui's gear list
Nikon D810 Carl Zeiss Apo Sonnar T* 2/135 Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM | A +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Rumi Siddiqui
Regular MemberPosts: 193Gear list
Like?
Re: headshot: D600 / 50mm 1.8 D / 2 sb 700s - key + hair
In reply to Fred Mueller, Oct 20, 2012

Fred Mueller wrote:

Wow, that's crazy sharp, especially around the eyes when viewed  in full size. Is the 50 1.8G just as sharp? And is the 50 1.4G sharper than that?

 Rumi Siddiqui's gear list:Rumi Siddiqui's gear list
Nikon D810 Carl Zeiss Apo Sonnar T* 2/135 Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM | A +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Fred Mueller
Senior MemberPosts: 2,346Gear list
Like?
Re: headshot: D600 / 50mm 1.8 D / 2 sb 700s - key + hair
In reply to Rumi Siddiqui, Oct 20, 2012

I would not know about the new 50mms from Nikon except what I have read, but they probably "measure" sharper - look, there are very few lenses from Nikon that are not plenty sharp for picture taking, especially at f 5.6. It usually isn't lack of sharpness that messes up a picture ...

This shot was processed with Portrait Professional software, and actually the facial features are quite softened compared to the original file. It's the contrast in the eyes that has you fooled.

Anyway, for me, the el cheapo 50 d is all I need to do this kind of shot, if I am going to do head shots at 50mm ... and by god, it has an aperture ring, which I really prefer to use ... old school ...

 Fred Mueller's gear list:Fred Mueller's gear list
Nikon D600
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
primeshooter
Senior MemberPosts: 1,937
Like?
Re: Warranty not transferable.
In reply to Rumi Siddiqui, Oct 20, 2012

Rumi Siddiqui wrote:

primeshooter wrote:

Dunno if anyone here has said this yet but doesn't matter if he's said it had warranty remaining. It's only for the original buyer. Nikon are strict with this. ​I shoot with a D800 but used the 700 for years, it's a great camera.​

I did not know that. Thanks for giving me the heads up. I guess I'm ok with that, because even if the camera was more than a year old, I would have bought it. We'll see what happens after I closely inspect the camera. Fingers crossed!

no probs. if there is one camera in the world you could call bomb proof the d700 is it!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
yray
Contributing MemberPosts: 896
Like?
Re: Not sure if I did the right thing... from Canon 5D3 to D700?
In reply to KOsterman, Oct 20, 2012

I have never seen any banding on D700 shooting things like nighttime high school sports in really terrible lighting with ISOs between 3200 and 12800. With good PP ISO 12800 could still be very usable, at least for the web.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Rumi Siddiqui
Regular MemberPosts: 193Gear list
Like?
D700 is terrific, but still trying to figure it out. Need Help!
In reply to Rumi Siddiqui, Oct 24, 2012

I got my D700, and I'm extremely pleased with the results. No regrets whatsoever; however, there are a few annoyances, and OMG, the 70-200mm is huuuuuuuuuuuge. I'm not kidding when I say my puny wrist is sore. I may have to go to the gym, just to use this lens. I WILL be buying another smaller lens. Anyway, on to the annoyances, or rather my lack of knowledge of the Nikon system. I attempted to read through the manual, briefly - but still find myself confused.

1. On the 5D Mark II, it was setup to where I could quickly pick up the camera, turn it on, point it toward my subject, and the camera would automatically choose the autofocus points to where it thinks it should focus, by simply pushing the shutter half way. If it didn't choose the correct point, I could quickly move the joystick with my thumb, and maneuver to the correct point, from the incorrectly selected one. Please tell me there's a way to do this with the D700. So far, it will automatically pick focus point in automode, but it won't let me manually select a point, if it gets it wrong. In the other two autofocus modes, it won't automatically pic a point, it will start off by making me manually select the point to focus on.

2. Is there a way to always keep the LCD on, showing my shutter/ISO/settings? The screen keeps shutting off. I like having the LCD on all the time, where it shows my current camera settings. I keep having to hit the info button. The second I take a pic it disappears, until I hit the info button again.

3. On the 70-200mm lens, what is Active/Normal mode? And there's A/M, M/A, M? What the heck?

Can anyone help me out with this? I'm continue to look it up on line, and further read through the manual, but I'd appreciate any help I can get!

 Rumi Siddiqui's gear list:Rumi Siddiqui's gear list
Nikon D810 Carl Zeiss Apo Sonnar T* 2/135 Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM | A +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
inasir1971
Senior MemberPosts: 3,203
Like?
Re: D700 is terrific, but still trying to figure it out. Need Help!
In reply to Rumi Siddiqui, Oct 24, 2012

1. Auto AF on some cameras, don't know about the D700.

2. You're referring to the rear primary LCD? I don't think you can on Nikons - you can't on the D800. You can set the power switch to turn it on when you move it to the illuminate position on some Nikons.

3. Normal mode has panning detection where the lens will try to detect panning and will not try to correct it. Active mode disables this.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
tomnorth
Regular MemberPosts: 377Gear list
Like?
Re: D700 is terrific, but still trying to figure it out. Need Help!
In reply to Rumi Siddiqui, Oct 24, 2012

Rumi Siddiqui wrote:

I got my D700, and I'm extremely pleased with the results. No regrets whatsoever; however, there are a few annoyances, and OMG, the 70-200mm is huuuuuuuuuuuge. I'm not kidding when I say my puny wrist is sore. I may have to go to the gym, just to use this lens. I WILL be buying another smaller lens. Anyway, on to the annoyances, or rather my lack of knowledge of the Nikon system. I attempted to read through the manual, briefly - but still find myself confused.

1. On the 5D Mark II, it was setup to where I could quickly pick up the camera, turn it on, point it toward my subject, and the camera would automatically choose the autofocus points to where it thinks it should focus, by simply pushing the shutter half way. If it didn't choose the correct point, I could quickly move the joystick with my thumb, and maneuver to the correct point, from the incorrectly selected one. Please tell me there's a way to do this with the D700. So far, it will automatically pick focus point in automode, but it won't let me manually select a point, if it gets it wrong. In the other two autofocus modes, it won't automatically pic a point, it will start off by making me manually select the point to focus on.

I don't know of a way to do this.

2. Is there a way to always keep the LCD on, showing my shutter/ISO/settings? The screen keeps shutting off. I like having the LCD on all the time, where it shows my current camera settings. I keep having to hit the info button. The second I take a pic it disappears, until I hit the info button again.

If there is it would be in the Playback menu. You can select what gets shown in review mode. However, I'm not certain what you want is available. I suspect it is not. You've always got it on the top LCD. You've also got it within the viewfinder.

3. On the 70-200mm lens, what is Active/Normal mode? And there's A/M, M/A, M? What the heck?

Active/Normal has to do with the VR mode. Unless you're shooting from an object that is moving up and down (boat in waves) you should keep it set on Normal. The A/M, M/A and M settings have to do with Manual and Autofocus. Those settings tell the camera how to respond when you move the manual focus ring. On A/M, the priority is given the Autofocus, so if you inadvertently move the manual focus ring, autofocus will still work. On M/A it is the reverse, priority is given to Manual focus. On M you are set to Manual focus only.

Can anyone help me out with this? I'm continue to look it up on line, and further read through the manual, but I'd appreciate any help I can get!

 tomnorth's gear list:tomnorth's gear list
Nikon D800 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Rumi Siddiqui
Regular MemberPosts: 193Gear list
Like?
Re: D700 is terrific, but still trying to figure it out. Need Help!
In reply to tomnorth, Oct 24, 2012

Thanks for the info, Tom. I really wish there was a way to do the auto focus thing, guess I will have to adjust. I started a new thread for these questions, hoping it would get more attention, since the origin of this one was a different topic.

I probably should not have started asking those questions in here, in the first place. Oh well! I like the image quality of the D700, and the highlights and shadows are pleasant I'm not too fond of the LCD, as when I notice sort of jagged edges within thumbnails when snapping pictures.

Also, when I have it in spot metering mode, I try to hold the AE/LOCK button down, but it doesn't lock the exposure. Is there a setting I have to enable in the camera for this? or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks again for all your help!

tomnorth wrote:

Rumi Siddiqui wrote:

I got my D700, and I'm extremely pleased with the results. No regrets whatsoever; however, there are a few annoyances, and OMG, the 70-200mm is huuuuuuuuuuuge. I'm not kidding when I say my puny wrist is sore. I may have to go to the gym, just to use this lens. I WILL be buying another smaller lens. Anyway, on to the annoyances, or rather my lack of knowledge of the Nikon system. I attempted to read through the manual, briefly - but still find myself confused.

1. On the 5D Mark II, it was setup to where I could quickly pick up the camera, turn it on, point it toward my subject, and the camera would automatically choose the autofocus points to where it thinks it should focus, by simply pushing the shutter half way. If it didn't choose the correct point, I could quickly move the joystick with my thumb, and maneuver to the correct point, from the incorrectly selected one. Please tell me there's a way to do this with the D700. So far, it will automatically pick focus point in automode, but it won't let me manually select a point, if it gets it wrong. In the other two autofocus modes, it won't automatically pic a point, it will start off by making me manually select the point to focus on.

I don't know of a way to do this.

2. Is there a way to always keep the LCD on, showing my shutter/ISO/settings? The screen keeps shutting off. I like having the LCD on all the time, where it shows my current camera settings. I keep having to hit the info button. The second I take a pic it disappears, until I hit the info button again.

If there is it would be in the Playback menu. You can select what gets shown in review mode. However, I'm not certain what you want is available. I suspect it is not. You've always got it on the top LCD. You've also got it within the viewfinder.

3. On the 70-200mm lens, what is Active/Normal mode? And there's A/M, M/A, M? What the heck?

Active/Normal has to do with the VR mode. Unless you're shooting from an object that is moving up and down (boat in waves) you should keep it set on Normal. The A/M, M/A and M settings have to do with Manual and Autofocus. Those settings tell the camera how to respond when you move the manual focus ring. On A/M, the priority is given the Autofocus, so if you inadvertently move the manual focus ring, autofocus will still work. On M/A it is the reverse, priority is given to Manual focus. On M you are set to Manual focus only.

Can anyone help me out with this? I'm continue to look it up on line, and further read through the manual, but I'd appreciate any help I can get!

 Rumi Siddiqui's gear list:Rumi Siddiqui's gear list
Nikon D810 Carl Zeiss Apo Sonnar T* 2/135 Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM | A +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Rumi Siddiqui
Regular MemberPosts: 193Gear list
Like?
Re: Not sure if I did the right thing... from Canon 5D3 to D700?
In reply to Rumi Siddiqui, Nov 10, 2012

Just a brief update on my transition to Nikon. No regrets in terms of coming from Canon, but I am having some issues. The images from the 70-200mm 2.8 VRII have not been as sharp as I had hoped on my D700. I went to my local camera shop to try the 85mm 1.4G, and I think I will be returning the 70-200. Now, I shot some test photos with this lens mouted on my camera, and I also took test shots of this lens from the D800 in the store. I'm still learning my way around the Nikon system, but the images showing on the D800 were noticeably sharper from 1.4 to 2.8, and it seemed to be metering better. At this point Im thinking, I need to calibrate the D700 for the specific lens. Granted, I dont recall all the settings on the D800, and whether or not the matched up. I did however, keep similar apertures and shutter speed, and ISO. I'll know more, when I get home and load these images on the Mac for a true comparison. I always shoot RAW.

Additonally, the strangest thing happened. When I first did a hands on with the D800, several months back, I was not that impressed, when comparing to my 5D Mark III at the time. But today, I was impressed. I guess now that I have more knowledge of the Nikon system, it was easier to figure out what I was doing and make the best of it.  I didn't notice any green tint on the LCD and the autofocus with the 85mm 1.4G seemed to be fine on the left and right. Then again, I didnt do any scientific testing. It also seemed to be pretty snappy, not laggy at all from what I was expecting.

I hate to say this, but now I'm considering the D800. To be honest, I felt more comfortable with the D800. I found it a little easier to use if that makes any sense.

I'm going to contue to put the D700 through it's paces, and calibrate my lenses. We know more after I look and compare my images from both cameras on the big screen.

 Rumi Siddiqui's gear list:Rumi Siddiqui's gear list
Nikon D810 Carl Zeiss Apo Sonnar T* 2/135 Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM | A +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
reps2
Contributing MemberPosts: 657Gear list
Like?
Re: Not sure if I did the right thing... from Canon 5D3 to D700?
In reply to Rumi Siddiqui, Nov 10, 2012

The answer to your question probably depends on what you want your camera to do for you,

but,

I have a D700 with which I remain as happy as Larry. If I had to lose one of my two FX bodies, it would be the D3s, although it is also a magnificent machine.

Your SB910 will be happy in the D700's hot-shoe, or, of course, you can use it as a secondary, triggered by the D700's own pop-up flash.

Go for it!

-- hide signature --

Richard

 reps2's gear list:reps2's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon D3S Nikon D5300 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-70mm f/2.8 ED-IF +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
ssmumich00
Regular MemberPosts: 413Gear list
Like?
Re: Not sure if I did the right thing... from Canon 5D3 to D700?
In reply to Rumi Siddiqui, Nov 10, 2012

Rumi Siddiqui wrote:

I've been debating for the past several months between the 5D3 and D800, and then between the D800/D600, but I don't know what came over me, last night. I was on eBay, and I saw a mint condition D700 that was purchased in early 2012 with warranty remaining, and I nabbed it for $1600, which included the grip and two batteries. I had plenty of funds leftover, and went ahead purchased the 70-200 VRII. aI think I'm going to grab an SB-910 today too. I just got to thinking, I don't feel like dealing with the headache of a questionable D800 which costs $3000, which will force me to change my technique, and I wasn't too fond of the D600 ergonomics and button placement. I know the D700 is old tech, but the consistency of beautiful pics produced by this machine is amazing. I just like the way the images look, and my Mac Pro will slice through 12mp like i better. I figured this time around, I'd opt for better glass, and maybe hold out for a true D700 successor in the mean time. I can't wait for it to arrive. This will be my first Nikon. What do you guys think? I'm second guessing myself a bit, and I've never actually used a D700. I think I'm looking more forward to the 70-200mm VR II.

I have my "old" D700 hooked up with my 24-70 and my D4 paired to the 70-200 VR2.

Each one either has a SB700/SB900 attached.

It's an amazing camera,and 12mp is a great sweet spot for managing PP'ing for wedding photogs.

-- hide signature --

(w): www.neilphotos.com
(p): www.suneil.net

 ssmumich00's gear list:ssmumich00's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads