Fuji X-E1 arriving in Europe!

Started Oct 16, 2012 | Discussions
MatW
Senior MemberPosts: 1,468Gear list
Like?
Fuji X-E1 arriving in Europe!
Oct 16, 2012

Mine arrived today with the mail! I ordered a silver X-E1 with 35mm/1.4 "kit" one and a half weeks ago from a regular Swiss camera shop and did not expect it for another month, so imagine my face when I received the parcel today!

http://www.fujirumors.com/fuji-x-e1-now-shipping-in-europe/

MatW's gear list:MatW's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS
Fujifilm X-E1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ispress
Forum MemberPosts: 96Gear list
Like?
Re: Fuji X-E1 arriving in Europe!
In reply to MatW, Oct 16, 2012

I hate you.

ispress's gear list:ispress's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
D200_4me
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,407Gear list
Like?
In reply to MatW, Oct 17, 2012

Cool.   Maybe they'll hit the US early too....but I need the 18-55 kit.

-- hide signature --
 D200_4me's gear list:D200_4me's gear list
Fujifilm X20 Olympus E-M1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / Power O.I.S +4 more
Standing100
Junior MemberPosts: 27
Like?
In reply to D200_4me, Oct 17, 2012

I got an email from Park Cameras in the UK that the xe-1 and 35mm bundle will be in stock in the first week of November and they expect the zoom to be in stock late November, but no precise dates yet.

Big question is to wait for the zoom or go for the 35mm.... always down to personal choice.

njb311
Forum MemberPosts: 66Gear list
Like?
In reply to Standing100, Oct 17, 2012

Standing100 wrote:

Big question is to wait for the zoom or go for the 35mm.... always down to personal choice.

I agree. If it had been the other way around, the zoom was available first, then I would have said get the zoom as part of a package, then sell it later if you decide you'd prefer primes or once you have decided which FLs you are likely to work with most. As things are, I'm personally thinking I want the 35mm anyway so if anywhere is doing a kit with that (I heard someone mention Park Cameras here in the UK was) then that could be the way to go. Generally, if I'm buying a new body I look for a good deal on a lens combination as you get to try it out and it's difficult to lose money if you sell it in mint condition.

Ironically, as others have mentioned, if someone is wanting 2 of the 3 18mm/35mm/60mm lenses then it is currently cheaper to buy an X-Pro1 than an X-E1 because of Fuji's free lens offer!

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads