Few from Paris

Started Sep 18, 2012 | Discussions
Aborigene
Regular MemberPosts: 185
Like?
Few from Paris
Sep 18, 2012

I have been recently to Paris with relatives and just couldn't hold myself to make some photos that are not the touristic ones

Most pictures taken with 70-200, (new) 50 f1.8 and my work horse 16-35 F4.
Post production using Lightroom mostly and some using Nik software plugins.

Feel free to see the rest of the set on http://www.flickr.com/photos/vhmoura

Thanks

David Nall
Forum ProPosts: 13,347Gear list
Like?
Re: Few from Paris
In reply to Aborigene, Sep 18, 2012

Beautiful series. You failed to mention which camera, and the exif is stripped. I suspect you used a D700. Dave
--
Visit my gallery at http://davesphotography9173.zenfolio.com/

View of Yosemite Valley, Bridalveil fall 4 frame vertical pano taken from the tunnel parking lot.

David Nall's gear list:David Nall's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-7 Nikon D4 Nikon D800E Nikon 1 V2 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
tpg77
Contributing MemberPosts: 754Gear list
Like?
In reply to David Nall, Sep 18, 2012

I agree with David. I believe those are the best I've seen from Paris. Thanks; when I get a few minutes I will take a look at your web site.

SRS_Photography
Regular MemberPosts: 206Gear list
Like?

All are beautiful...I wish the guy on the bicycle was not leaving the photo. It is kind of a big mistake composition wise. But again, those are very very good photos. Congrat.

SRS_Photography's gear list:SRS_Photography's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon D610 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +3 more
Aborigene
Regular MemberPosts: 185
Like?

I am sorry, my mistake not including the camera and more details.
I used a D7000 and mostly 70-200 and 16-35.

I normally add my pictures to Flickr and then use the link from the photo to post here, to avoid extra uploads etc. The EXIFs can be seen over there but if anyone need some details, feel free to ask me.

Yeah, looking again to the pictures of the guys with bicycles, I agree, they would look better and more balanced if the guy was entering the picture. I think I have the frames for that. Thanks for that comment.

Thank you all for the comments.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads