Separate RX1 Forum?

Started Sep 12, 2012 | Discussions
EinsteinsGhost
Forum ProPosts: 11,977Gear list
Like?
Re: forum separation
In reply to Marti58, Sep 12, 2012

Marti58 wrote:

was explained along time ago, they devide in systems i.e Nikon compact, Nikon 1, DSLR, FF ect.

Now, if you agree with what has been done in Nikon forum, may be RX-series (if not RX100 by itself, and RX1 by itself) should be a separate forum?

 EinsteinsGhost's gear list:EinsteinsGhost's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F828 Sony SLT-A55 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM Sony 135mm F2.8 (T4.5) STF +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Marti58
Marti58 MOD
Forum ProPosts: 19,057Gear list
Like?
Re: forum separation
In reply to EinsteinsGhost, Sep 12, 2012

EinsteinsGhost wrote:

Marti58 wrote:

was explained along time ago, they devide in systems i.e Nikon compact, Nikon 1, DSLR, FF ect.

Now, if you agree with what has been done in Nikon forum, may be RX-series (if not RX100 by itself, and RX1 by itself) should be a separate forum?

the sensor is different not the system its still a fixed lens camera ........even Sony defines it as cybershot something that has been the name for P&S camera's.

if i go back to the day's of the R1 we saw the same, a big sensored camera and the camera and lens where big still it had his place in this forum.

nothing has changed imho.

-- hide signature --

All my Post Processing is done with Capture NX2

http://www.flickr.com/photos/marti58/

 Marti58's gear list:Marti58's gear list
Nikon 1 Nikkor 10mm f/2.8 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1 Samsung HZ35W Canon PowerShot S95 Nikon Coolpix P500 +27 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
EinsteinsGhost
Forum ProPosts: 11,977Gear list
Like?
Re: forum separation
In reply to Marti58, Sep 12, 2012

Marti58 wrote:

EinsteinsGhost wrote:

Marti58 wrote:

was explained along time ago, they devide in systems i.e Nikon compact, Nikon 1, DSLR, FF ect.

Now, if you agree with what has been done in Nikon forum, may be RX-series (if not RX100 by itself, and RX1 by itself) should be a separate forum?

the sensor is different not the system its still a fixed lens camera ........even Sony defines it as cybershot something that has been the name for P&S camera's.

You don't seem to have SEVERAL forums under Nikon for interchangeable lens cameras. Why?

 EinsteinsGhost's gear list:EinsteinsGhost's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F828 Sony SLT-A55 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM Sony 135mm F2.8 (T4.5) STF +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
daho
Regular MemberPosts: 233
Like?
You can't be...
In reply to EinsteinsGhost, Sep 12, 2012

... Einstein's gost!
Einstein would have understood the different camera categories...
Maybe ghosts are dumber than the "originals"...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
EinsteinsGhost
Forum ProPosts: 11,977Gear list
Like?
Re: You can't be...
In reply to daho, Sep 12, 2012

daho wrote:

... Einstein's gost!
Einstein would have understood the different camera categories...
Maybe ghosts are dumber than the "originals"...

I'm not! (You got something right).

Now, if you managed to spell properly... much less be able to talk about cameras and their categories... we will actually have a discussion.

 EinsteinsGhost's gear list:EinsteinsGhost's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F828 Sony SLT-A55 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM Sony 135mm F2.8 (T4.5) STF +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
daho
Regular MemberPosts: 233
Like?
hehehe
In reply to EinsteinsGhost, Sep 12, 2012

Even dumber than I thought...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads