Tried to buy K30 on Amazon but........

Started Jul 21, 2012 | Discussions
BrianC
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,253
Like?
Tried to buy K30 on Amazon but........
Jul 21, 2012

whenever I try to put it in the cart the 3 yr warranty pop up won't let me proceed. I have to back out or close down the window.

How can I get around that?

-- hide signature --

Brian

brandrx
Forum ProPosts: 25,988
Like?
Re: Tried to buy K30 on Amazon but........
In reply to BrianC, Jul 21, 2012

BrianC wrote:

whenever I try to put it in the cart the 3 yr warranty pop up won't let me proceed. I have to back out or close down the window.

Simply click on No Thanks on the pop-up and the item will still be in your cart.

Ron

-- hide signature --

Ron - 'We don't have time to go take pics this afternoon Carl.'
Carl - 'What do you mean? It will only take 1/1000s.'

'Keep your eyes looking forward. However, glance back now and then to see where you've come from. It will put a smile on your face.' ~ brandrx

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
BrianC
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,253
Like?
Ron..........
In reply to brandrx, Jul 22, 2012

brandrx wrote:

BrianC wrote:

Simply click on No Thanks on the pop-up and the item will still be in your cart.

Ron

I am not getting that option............the page is completely greyed out (in this case blued) and I can't click anywhere on the page to change anything. I am on my laptop if that matters, it shouldn't.

thanks

-- hide signature --

'Keep your eyes looking forward. However, glance back now and then to see where you've come from. It will put a smile on your face.' ~ brandrx

-- hide signature --

Brian

musicman67
Contributing MemberPosts: 508Gear list
Like?
Might be your browser.
In reply to BrianC, Jul 22, 2012

Try using Internet Explorer if you haven't already. I've had problems using Firefox when trying to buy concert tickets through Ticketmaster; not sure if this will help, but I thought I would throw it out.

-- hide signature --

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.” Ansel Adams

'I help people see the little things in life that they miss when they are looking at the big picture.' me

My Pentax Photo Gallery. http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/toddrollins

Redbubble sales site: http://musicman67.redbubble.com/

My Flickr. http://flickr.com/photos/musicman67/

musicman67's gear list:musicman67's gear list
Olympus C-765 UZ Pentax K100D Pentax K20D Pentax smc DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL Pentax smc DA 55-300mm F4.0-5.8 ED +4 more
Brad99
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,068
Like?
Re: Might be your browser.
In reply to musicman67, Jul 22, 2012

Adblock Plus can sometimes cause a few issues like this, I always disable it on pages where transactions take place.

brandrx
Forum ProPosts: 25,988
Like?
I think I've figured it out.
In reply to BrianC, Jul 22, 2012

Brian,

I think I've figured out how to bypass that popup.

On the right hand side (for body only) there is a place that reads "4 new from $xxx.xx". Click on that and add to your cart from one of the choices.

Cheers.

Ron

-- hide signature --

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads