Tried to buy K30 on Amazon but........

Started Jul 21, 2012 | Discussions
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
BrianC Veteran Member • Posts: 4,487
Tried to buy K30 on Amazon but........

whenever I try to put it in the cart the 3 yr warranty pop up won't let me proceed. I have to back out or close down the window.

How can I get around that?

-- hide signature --

Brian

BrianC's gear list:BrianC's gear list
Pentax K-30 Pentax K-5 IIs Pentax smc DA* 60-250mm F4.0 ED (IF) SDM Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Pentax smc DA 50mm F1.8 +1 more
brandrx Forum Pro • Posts: 28,337
Re: Tried to buy K30 on Amazon but........

BrianC wrote:

whenever I try to put it in the cart the 3 yr warranty pop up won't let me proceed. I have to back out or close down the window.

Simply click on No Thanks on the pop-up and the item will still be in your cart.

Ron

-- hide signature --

Ron - 'We don't have time to go take pics this afternoon Carl.'
Carl - 'What do you mean? It will only take 1/1000s.'

'Keep your eyes looking forward. However, glance back now and then to see where you've come from. It will put a smile on your face.' ~ brandrx

BrianC OP Veteran Member • Posts: 4,487
Ron..........

brandrx wrote:

BrianC wrote:

Simply click on No Thanks on the pop-up and the item will still be in your cart.

Ron

I am not getting that option............the page is completely greyed out (in this case blued) and I can't click anywhere on the page to change anything. I am on my laptop if that matters, it shouldn't.

thanks

-- hide signature --

'Keep your eyes looking forward. However, glance back now and then to see where you've come from. It will put a smile on your face.' ~ brandrx

-- hide signature --

Brian

BrianC's gear list:BrianC's gear list
Pentax K-30 Pentax K-5 IIs Pentax smc DA* 60-250mm F4.0 ED (IF) SDM Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Pentax smc DA 50mm F1.8 +1 more
musicman67 Contributing Member • Posts: 508
Might be your browser.

Try using Internet Explorer if you haven't already. I've had problems using Firefox when trying to buy concert tickets through Ticketmaster; not sure if this will help, but I thought I would throw it out.

-- hide signature --

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.” Ansel Adams

'I help people see the little things in life that they miss when they are looking at the big picture.' me

My Pentax Photo Gallery. http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/toddrollins

Redbubble sales site: http://musicman67.redbubble.com/

My Flickr. http://flickr.com/photos/musicman67/

musicman67's gear list:musicman67's gear list
Olympus C-765 UZ Pentax K100D Pentax K20D Pentax smc DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL Pentax smc DA 55-300mm F4.0-5.8 ED +4 more
Brad99 Veteran Member • Posts: 3,145
Re: Might be your browser.

Adblock Plus can sometimes cause a few issues like this, I always disable it on pages where transactions take place.

brandrx Forum Pro • Posts: 28,337
I think I've figured it out.

Brian,

I think I've figured out how to bypass that popup.

On the right hand side (for body only) there is a place that reads "4 new from $xxx.xx". Click on that and add to your cart from one of the choices.

Cheers.

Ron

-- hide signature --

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads