A little Studio work with the X100

Started May 31, 2012 | Discussions
Sandyramirez
Contributing MemberPosts: 553Gear list
Like?
A little Studio work with the X100
May 31, 2012

The Pinup

The Dark Haired Lady

 Sandyramirez's gear list:Sandyramirez's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Ricoh GR Pentax 645D Pentax Q Pentax K-3 +1 more
Fujifilm FinePix X100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
peterindb
New MemberPosts: 13
Like?
Re: A little Studio work with the X100
In reply to Sandyramirez, May 31, 2012

Perhaps this post deserves an NSFW in the title...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Definitely! NSFW!!
In reply to peterindb, May 31, 2012

I opened this up at work and would NOT wanted to have to explain this to all the female coworkers around me.

 rattymouse's gear list:rattymouse's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F10 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F20 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Sandyramirez
Contributing MemberPosts: 553Gear list
Like?
Re: A little Studio work with the X100
In reply to peterindb, May 31, 2012

I don't see any nipples and of course depends where you work

 Sandyramirez's gear list:Sandyramirez's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Ricoh GR Pentax 645D Pentax Q Pentax K-3 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Sandyramirez
Contributing MemberPosts: 553Gear list
Like?
Re: Definitely! NSFW!!
In reply to rattymouse, May 31, 2012

Why are you on DPR while at work? j/k

rattymouse wrote:

I opened this up at work and would NOT wanted to have to explain this to all the female coworkers around me.

 Sandyramirez's gear list:Sandyramirez's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Ricoh GR Pentax 645D Pentax Q Pentax K-3 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Managarm
Regular MemberPosts: 300
Like?
Re: A little Studio work with the X100
In reply to Sandyramirez, May 31, 2012

Nice studio shots with the little X100. Looking forward for more, even without half-nude females.

The only comments so far concern NSFW? Well, gotta have a heart for those puritanical islamic co-workers "at work"...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
kriztian
Contributing MemberPosts: 587
Like?
Re: A little Studio work with the X100
In reply to Sandyramirez, May 31, 2012

Very nice phot of a very good looking model. Great
--
kriztian

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
skimble
Senior MemberPosts: 6,165Gear list
Like?
Re: A little Studio work with the X100
In reply to Sandyramirez, May 31, 2012

great job and very tasteful, don't worry about what other think. If you look at all the gossip magazine in the workplaces lying around and in Dr ordinations this is rather tasteful and good photographic work

 skimble's gear list:skimble's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Fujifilm FinePix X100 Canon EOS 70D
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
NL21458
New MemberPosts: 19
Like?
Re: A little Studio work with the X100
In reply to skimble, May 31, 2012

Nice fotos. No problem for me at work.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Sandyramirez
Contributing MemberPosts: 553Gear list
Like?
Re: A little Studio work with the X100
In reply to Managarm, May 31, 2012

Thank You

 Sandyramirez's gear list:Sandyramirez's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Ricoh GR Pentax 645D Pentax Q Pentax K-3 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Sandyramirez
Contributing MemberPosts: 553Gear list
Like?
Re: A little Studio work with the X100
In reply to kriztian, May 31, 2012

Which one is the really good looking one?

Thank You

 Sandyramirez's gear list:Sandyramirez's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Ricoh GR Pentax 645D Pentax Q Pentax K-3 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Sandyramirez
Contributing MemberPosts: 553Gear list
Like?
Re: A little Studio work with the X100
In reply to skimble, May 31, 2012

Thank You

 Sandyramirez's gear list:Sandyramirez's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Ricoh GR Pentax 645D Pentax Q Pentax K-3 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Sandyramirez
Contributing MemberPosts: 553Gear list
Like?
Re: A little Studio work with the X100
In reply to NL21458, May 31, 2012

Neither for me!

 Sandyramirez's gear list:Sandyramirez's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Ricoh GR Pentax 645D Pentax Q Pentax K-3 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: A little Studio work with the X100
In reply to skimble, May 31, 2012

skimble wrote:

great job and very tasteful, don't worry about what other think. If you look at all the gossip magazine in the workplaces lying around and in Dr ordinations this is rather tasteful and good photographic work

Yeah, you're right. Who cares who gets into serious trouble at work? Why bother to show common courtesy to people so that they don't offend a coworker or superior?

It's all about me isn't it with you?

 rattymouse's gear list:rattymouse's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F10 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F20 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: A little Studio work with the X100
In reply to Managarm, May 31, 2012

Managarm wrote:

Nice studio shots with the little X100. Looking forward for more, even without half-nude females.

The only comments so far concern NSFW? Well, gotta have a heart for those puritanical islamic co-workers "at work"...

You dont have to be in an islamic culture to find this off limits. China, where I am, is quite modest with regards to pictures like this. My female coworkers would probably be quite shocked to see me looking at something like this at work. Thankfully, I closed it down before anyone was around me.

Or you could be like skimble and not give a damn about what happens to others.

 rattymouse's gear list:rattymouse's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F10 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F20 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Sandyramirez
Contributing MemberPosts: 553Gear list
Like?
Re: A little Studio work with the X100
In reply to rattymouse, May 31, 2012

It's all good man. It's just the Internet, don't take it so seriously. BTW I know places in China where this is modest....or was the Chinatown....

rattymouse wrote:

Managarm wrote:

Nice studio shots with the little X100. Looking forward for more, even without half-nude females.

The only comments so far concern NSFW? Well, gotta have a heart for those puritanical islamic co-workers "at work"...

You dont have to be in an islamic culture to find this off limits. China, where I am, is quite modest with regards to pictures like this. My female coworkers would probably be quite shocked to see me looking at something like this at work. Thankfully, I closed it down before anyone was around me.

Or you could be like skimble and not give a damn about what happens to others.

 Sandyramirez's gear list:Sandyramirez's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Ricoh GR Pentax 645D Pentax Q Pentax K-3 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Sandyramirez
Contributing MemberPosts: 553Gear list
Like?
Re: A little Studio work with the X100
In reply to rattymouse, May 31, 2012

Dude, mellow out. Where I am this is pretty tame. I've seen and shot far more risque that has ended up on the side of buses here in NYC. Don't take what folks say on the 'Net so seriously! For all you know the person who typed this is some invalid in his mother's basement covered in his own feces who doesn't know any better or he could be some guy on a yacht in the Med doing this just to rile you up! Relax and just repeat to yourself "It's just the Internet, everyone is an @$$h@l3 on the 'Net" Trust me I'm not above occasionally poke at folks to get them to bleed ASCII

rattymouse wrote:

skimble wrote:

great job and very tasteful, don't worry about what other think. If you look at all the gossip magazine in the workplaces lying around and in Dr ordinations this is rather tasteful and good photographic work

Yeah, you're right. Who cares who gets into serious trouble at work? Why bother to show common courtesy to people so that they don't offend a coworker or superior?

It's all about me isn't it with you?

 Sandyramirez's gear list:Sandyramirez's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Ricoh GR Pentax 645D Pentax Q Pentax K-3 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
James Pilcher
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,613Gear list
Like?
I understand the NSFW request
In reply to Sandyramirez, May 31, 2012

Great stuff. I'm happy to see superb studio work done with such a camera.

The point of the NSFW crowd in this thread is to protect them from hardhanded employer restrictions. It's not about offending the viewer, but more about having the employer come down hard enforcing a stupid zero-tolerance policy; a NSFW waring is not about protecting moral sensibilities as much as it is about protecting a job.

Personally, I don't care much about a warning one way or the other, but I understand those who expressed concern if made from a workplace standpoint, and not a moral one. You made a good point though: Why are they on dpreview at work???

Sandyramirez wrote:

The Pinup

The Dark Haired Lady

-- hide signature --

Jim Pilcher
Summit County, Colorado, USA

 James Pilcher's gear list:James Pilcher's gear list
Olympus PEN E-P5 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm 1:2 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm 1:1.8 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Sandyramirez
Contributing MemberPosts: 553Gear list
Like?
Re: I understand the NSFW request
In reply to James Pilcher, May 31, 2012

James Pilcher wrote:

Great stuff. I'm happy to see superb studio work done with such a camera.

Thank You!

 Sandyramirez's gear list:Sandyramirez's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Ricoh GR Pentax 645D Pentax Q Pentax K-3 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
j tokarz
Regular MemberPosts: 197
Like?
Re: A little Studio work with the X100
In reply to Sandyramirez, May 31, 2012

Brilliant shots. Some things on this planet are things of beauty such as puppy dogs kittens landscapes and the female form.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads