My car registration runs out on the 26th

Started May 23, 2012 | Discussions
Chato
Forum ProPosts: 42,807Gear list
Like?
My car registration runs out on the 26th
May 23, 2012

And I am thinking of not bothering to reregister.

Since the world is due to end on the 27th, why bother?
http://the-end.com/2008GodsFinalWitness/?gclid=CLq-95vblrACFUOo4AoddF5M2w

Those who wish to read this book, had better hurry...
(I get a ten percent cut)

Dave

-- hide signature --

"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

itchhh
Senior MemberPosts: 6,353
Like?
Re: My car registration runs out on the 26th
In reply to Chato, May 23, 2012

Not to worry Dave, the World as a whole isn't going to blow up any time in the "near" future.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Bill Randall
Forum ProPosts: 13,215Gear list
Like?
Re: My car registration runs out on the 26th
In reply to Chato, May 23, 2012

HOLY COW!!!!

From the book:

"As these events unfold, the world will increasingly become aware of the authenticity of the words in this book and realize that Ronald Weinland has been sent by God as His end-time prophet."

You didn't say he was sent by God as God's end-time prophet. This certainly changes things. Listen, please help your old buddy Bill get in good with the Lord. Let me do something good for you. Ship your car to my home and I will keep it safe for you. This is a limited time offer so don't dilly dally.

As an added note, you might want to fill the car with any Brooklyn or Joe Mama beer you might want preserved. It will not look good for you to go before the Lord on the 27th with a lot of booze. It is sinful you know.

 Bill Randall's gear list:Bill Randall's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S602 Zoom Nikon D200 Nikon D5200
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Chato
Forum ProPosts: 42,807Gear list
Like?
I was thinking
In reply to Bill Randall, May 23, 2012

Bill Randall wrote:

HOLY COW!!!!

From the book:

"As these events unfold, the world will increasingly become aware of the authenticity of the words in this book and realize that Ronald Weinland has been sent by God as His end-time prophet."

You didn't say he was sent by God as God's end-time prophet. This certainly changes things. Listen, please help your old buddy Bill get in good with the Lord. Let me do something good for you. Ship your car to my home and I will keep it safe for you. This is a limited time offer so don't dilly dally.

Of getting one of those free pickups from the Salvation Army, or other charities. But this procrastination habit of mine is obviously catching up to me.

Did you notice that this isn't reserved just for Christians? It's for ALL the people of the book. Jews, Muslims, Christians - He's a prophet to all of them. I have GOT to drop this Zen thingy and get with the program...

Dave
--
"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Bill Randall
Forum ProPosts: 13,215Gear list
Like?
Re: I was thinking
In reply to Chato, May 23, 2012

Chato wrote:

Bill Randall wrote:

HOLY COW!!!!

From the book:

"As these events unfold, the world will increasingly become aware of the authenticity of the words in this book and realize that Ronald Weinland has been sent by God as His end-time prophet."

You didn't say he was sent by God as God's end-time prophet. This certainly changes things. Listen, please help your old buddy Bill get in good with the Lord. Let me do something good for you. Ship your car to my home and I will keep it safe for you. This is a limited time offer so don't dilly dally.

Of getting one of those free pickups from the Salvation Army, or other charities. But this procrastination habit of mine is obviously catching up to me.

Did you notice that this isn't reserved just for Christians? It's for ALL the people of the book. Jews, Muslims, Christians - He's a prophet to all of them. I have GOT to drop this Zen thingy and get with the program...

Dave

Well obviously I have been hanging around the wrong people. I think on the 27th when I go before the Lord I'll use Kev's argument: It is the socio-economic environment I live in - it just ain't my fault.

 Bill Randall's gear list:Bill Randall's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S602 Zoom Nikon D200 Nikon D5200
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Bill Randall
Forum ProPosts: 13,215Gear list
Like?
Is the author related to Peter Panz?
In reply to Chato, May 23, 2012

Chato wrote:

And I am thinking of not bothering to reregister.

Since the world is due to end on the 27th, why bother?
http://the-end.com/2008GodsFinalWitness/?gclid=CLq-95vblrACFUOo4AoddF5M2w

Those who wish to read this book, had better hurry...
(I get a ten percent cut)

Dave

-- hide signature --

"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

-- hide signature --

WSSA Member #281 on 04-23-09

 Bill Randall's gear list:Bill Randall's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S602 Zoom Nikon D200 Nikon D5200
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Chato
Forum ProPosts: 42,807Gear list
Like?
Re: I was thinking
In reply to Bill Randall, May 23, 2012

Bill Randall wrote:

Chato wrote:

Bill Randall wrote:

HOLY COW!!!!

From the book:

"As these events unfold, the world will increasingly become aware of the authenticity of the words in this book and realize that Ronald Weinland has been sent by God as His end-time prophet."

You didn't say he was sent by God as God's end-time prophet. This certainly changes things. Listen, please help your old buddy Bill get in good with the Lord. Let me do something good for you. Ship your car to my home and I will keep it safe for you. This is a limited time offer so don't dilly dally.

Of getting one of those free pickups from the Salvation Army, or other charities. But this procrastination habit of mine is obviously catching up to me.

Did you notice that this isn't reserved just for Christians? It's for ALL the people of the book. Jews, Muslims, Christians - He's a prophet to all of them. I have GOT to drop this Zen thingy and get with the program...

Dave

Well obviously I have been hanging around the wrong people. I think on the 27th when I go before the Lord I'll use Kev's argument: It is the socio-economic environment I live in - it just ain't my fault.

I am going to remember this last comment. It just might work! Err, meet you on Sunday, and we can discuss it over some mana, or at least in my case, burning pitch.

Dave

-- hide signature --

"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Mr  Roygbiv rainbow
Senior MemberPosts: 1,891
Like?
Re: I was thinking
In reply to Bill Randall, May 23, 2012

Great ! Bring it on ! I love trumpets , do you remember some of them James Last numbers ?

Funny thing is my Wedding anniversary is on that day and I said I would arrange something special and exiting for her .

I have had my three score and ten so I don't mind going out with a bang to the sound of trumpets !

Dave , maybe you should convert one of your boilers into a time capsule vault . You know , stock with food and water , dog food and beer ,inflatable doll , magazines , and seal yourself in for a long vigil .

And ,who knows, by some stroke of luck when you fire up your PC ,having found some form of electrical generation, you get in touch with the only survivers ,
The DPR Posters !

One life ! Live it !
--
Roygbiv

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Chato
Forum ProPosts: 42,807Gear list
Like?
Re: I was thinking
In reply to Mr Roygbiv rainbow, May 23, 2012

Mr Roygbiv rainbow wrote:

Great ! Bring it on ! I love trumpets , do you remember some of them James Last numbers ?

Funny thing is my Wedding anniversary is on that day and I said I would arrange something special and exiting for her .

I have had my three score and ten so I don't mind going out with a bang to the sound of trumpets !

Dave , maybe you should convert one of your boilers into a time capsule vault . You know , stock with food and water , dog food and beer ,inflatable doll , magazines , and seal yourself in for a long vigil .

And ,who knows, by some stroke of luck when you fire up your PC ,having found some form of electrical generation, you get in touch with the only survivers ,
The DPR Posters !

Well, like I just said to Bill, I'm looking forward to meeting all the DPR posters. With Bill of course it might be a short meeting, 'cause we're going to differtent places. With you on the other hand...

You think they let Fursty Ferret, in that "other" location?

Dave
--
"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Mr  Roygbiv rainbow
Senior MemberPosts: 1,891
Like?
Re: I was thinking
In reply to Chato, May 23, 2012

Hey Dave , they only serve cocktails in Hell , its called "The Devils Nudger" , a very stiff concocktion that will put you on your knees !
You are going to wish you had of agreed with the sky pilots !

One life ! Live it !

-- hide signature --

Roygbiv

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
LeRentier
Forum ProPosts: 12,243Gear list
Like?
Re: I was thinking
In reply to Chato, May 23, 2012

Good news, thanks for that.

Inasmuch as France is at least 50 years behind the US conditions, we'll have a jolly good time with cheaper petrol then ever before and no more stockbrokers betting on which country will go pop next.

All the best Chato, I trust you will tell whoever greets you out there that I will personally look after the champagne so it does not go to waste.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
RossAndrew
Senior MemberPosts: 2,730
Like?
Re: I was thinking
In reply to LeRentier, May 24, 2012

LeRentier wrote:

Good news, thanks for that.

Inasmuch as France is at least 50 years behind the US conditions, we'll have a jolly good time with cheaper petrol then ever before and no more stockbrokers betting on which country will go pop next.

All the best Chato, I trust you will tell whoever greets you out there that I will personally look after the champagne so it does not go to waste.

And could you send me the next winning lotto numbers, but don't tell any else.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Roger99
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,648
Like?
Re: My car registration runs out on the 26th
In reply to Chato, May 24, 2012

No, you better reregister. You won't be able to do it the day after.

Chato wrote:

And I am thinking of not bothering to reregister.

Since the world is due to end on the 27th, why bother?
http://the-end.com/2008GodsFinalWitness/?gclid=CLq-95vblrACFUOo4AoddF5M2w

Those who wish to read this book, had better hurry...
(I get a ten percent cut)

Dave

-- hide signature --

"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

-- hide signature --

The one serious conviction one should hold is that nothing should be taken too seriously.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain an idea without necessarily accepting it. -Aristotle
..oh, and I see by the lack of responses that I am right yet again.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
chiane
Senior MemberPosts: 3,178
Like?
Re: My car registration runs out on the 26th
In reply to Roger99, May 24, 2012

That registration money goes to help poor people, you selfish baztard! I can't believe you would deprive them of your salary.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Bill Randall
Forum ProPosts: 13,215Gear list
Like?
Dear Chato .......
In reply to Chato, May 24, 2012

While I greatly appreciate your information in regards to the May 27, 2012 End Of Days, I sincerely regret that this does not fit into my schedule. As a result of this schedule conflict I have decided to participate in the December 2012 End Of Days. I hope you will not be greatly disappointed.

When you see Ronald Weinland, author and Final Witness, please inform him of how pleased I am that he was able to travel around the world seeing all the sights and passing on such critical information. Also, that his French cuff-links are very impressive.

 Bill Randall's gear list:Bill Randall's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S602 Zoom Nikon D200 Nikon D5200
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Chato
Forum ProPosts: 42,807Gear list
Like?
Bill, Why, I ask WHY are you swallowing Pagan holidays?
In reply to Bill Randall, May 24, 2012

Bill Randall wrote:

While I greatly appreciate your information in regards to the May 27, 2012 End Of Days, I sincerely regret that this does not fit into my schedule. As a result of this schedule conflict I have decided to participate in the December 2012 End Of Days. I hope you will not be greatly disappointed.

When you see Ronald Weinland, author and Final Witness, please inform him of how pleased I am that he was able to travel around the world seeing all the sights and passing on such critical information. Also, that his French cuff-links are very impressive.

If you go back to the link, you can find that the author, was given a special dispensation from God to witness the last days!

Presumably, because this matter will come up later in some Universal Court.

But however you slice it, are you serioulsy going to believe a bunch of Indians, dressed up in skins, or an ordained Minister whose interveiws on hundreds of radio stations are available for download?

Screw it. I'm NOT registering the car. Not resgistering the car is NOT a hellable offense. I'l get one ticket and then I'm home free!

Dave
--
"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Bill Randall
Forum ProPosts: 13,215Gear list
Like?
Re: Bill, Why, I ask WHY are you swallowing Pagan holidays?
In reply to Chato, May 24, 2012

Chato wrote:

Bill Randall wrote:

While I greatly appreciate your information in regards to the May 27, 2012 End Of Days, I sincerely regret that this does not fit into my schedule. As a result of this schedule conflict I have decided to participate in the December 2012 End Of Days. I hope you will not be greatly disappointed.

When you see Ronald Weinland, author and Final Witness, please inform him of how pleased I am that he was able to travel around the world seeing all the sights and passing on such critical information. Also, that his French cuff-links are very impressive.

If you go back to the link, you can find that the author, was given a special dispensation from God to witness the last days!

Yes, just as you said "... witness the last days!" Plural not singular. There can be, by order of God, more than 1 last day.

Presumably, because this matter will come up later in some Universal Court.

"Universal Court". Well that means that those that go to Hell have an advantage. Where do you think the lawyers come from?

But however you slice it, are you serioulsy going to believe a bunch of Indians, dressed up in skins, or an ordained Minister whose interveiws on hundreds of radio stations are available for download?

I'll go with the Indians because I think they really believed the story they told. While our current day messengers of God have wider news coverage than did the Indians, it is known our news coverage in the USA leaves a lot to be desired.

Screw it. I'm NOT registering the car. Not resgistering the car is NOT a hellable offense. I'l get one ticket and then I'm home free!

You do realize that in the universal court handles tickets, back taxes, liquor abuses, cigarette abuses and other sinful things such as using a Canon instead of a Nikon. I had to add that last part because I just received a message from above to do so.

Just for your information, the police in the universal court all have pitch forks.

 Bill Randall's gear list:Bill Randall's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S602 Zoom Nikon D200 Nikon D5200
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Bill Force
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,607
Like?
Re: Bill, Why, I ask WHY are you swallowing Pagan holidays?
In reply to Bill Randall, May 24, 2012

Bill Randall wrote:

Chato wrote:
Where do you think the lawyers come from?

Anal sex?

-- hide signature --

' You don't have to have the best of everything to get the best out of what you do have'.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Chato
Forum ProPosts: 42,807Gear list
Like?
Bwahahahahah! (nt)
In reply to Bill Force, May 24, 2012

Bill Force wrote:

Bill Randall wrote:

Chato wrote:
Where do you think the lawyers come from?

Anal sex?

-- hide signature --

' You don't have to have the best of everything to get the best out of what you do have'.

-- hide signature --

"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Bill Randall
Forum ProPosts: 13,215Gear list
Like?
Good grief .........
In reply to Bill Force, May 24, 2012

Bill Force wrote:

Bill Randall wrote:

Chato wrote:
Where do you think the lawyers come from?

Anal sex?

I was referring to location, not the process. At any rate you are correct.

 Bill Randall's gear list:Bill Randall's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S602 Zoom Nikon D200 Nikon D5200
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads