Two "New" Minolta Purchases

Started May 21, 2012 | Discussions
cgarrard
Forum ProPosts: 14,190Gear list
Like?
Two "New" Minolta Purchases
May 21, 2012

Well one isn't a Minolta per se, but is related :).

I decided to get Peter K. Burian's book on the 7D (Magic Lantern Guide), to have around for nostalgia if anything else. Peter is one of my personally favorite/respected writers and did a great job with this book. Highly recommended to any 7D shooters and there are still plenty of them about in sealed new condition.

I also picked up a like new Minolta 2500D flash for about $80.00. It'll do the jobs I need it to do just fine and I like its simplicity overall. Just enough features to make it a decent flash for most of what I need.

Carl

http://photographic-central.blogspot.com/

Ironic Misquote: "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude; nothing can help the man with wrong one."
-Thomas Jefferson

digitalshooter
Forum ProPosts: 14,095Gear list
Like?
Carl isnt that the book that initially came out and it had a lot of
In reply to cgarrard, May 21, 2012

errors in it? I think I have that one also, there was one bool that came out as I recall that had errors in it about the 7D.

-- hide signature --

Thanks,

Digitalshooter

PS: all posts are just my opinion!

digitalshooter's gear list:digitalshooter's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 Canon Pixma Pro9000 Mark II
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
cgarrard
Forum ProPosts: 14,190Gear list
Like?
Re: Carl isnt that the book that initially came out and it had a lot of
In reply to digitalshooter, May 21, 2012

Well had I heard that before I bought it, I might have looked into it more before purchasing. But I'm not aware of it having errors. Nothing I've read so far on it has any errors in it.

There were several done at the time though.

http://photographic-central.blogspot.com/

Ironic Misquote: "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude; nothing can help the man with wrong one."
-Thomas Jefferson

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads