Incest - a civil right or not?

Started May 20, 2012 | Discussions
Princess Leia
Senior MemberPosts: 6,956
Like?
Re: Incest - a civil right or not?
In reply to LeRentier, May 20, 2012

So sick that some of you actually support incentous behavior or relatiOnship!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
mamallama
Forum ProPosts: 28,587Gear list
Like?
In reply to Princess Leia, May 20, 2012

Princess Leia wrote:

So sick that some of you actually support incentous behavior or relatiOnship!

It's your Bible thumping Christians who do. They say Adam and Eve's family started it and since it's in the Bible it must be good. Christians are a strange bunch.

JasonMI
Regular MemberPosts: 475
Like?
In reply to Princess Leia, May 20, 2012

Princess Leia wrote:

According to NAACP, same sex marriage is a civil right or why stop there? So if you agree with NAACP then do you agree marrying a family member a civil right?

What are you defining a 'family member' as? To me, that'd be immediate family (parents/siblings), families related by marriage (stepchildren and parents), cousins and other generational (up to fifth generational). Now, I actually know a little about the law in this area, and the genetics.

So please define 'family' that you're referring to so we can actually have a conversation.

Thanks.

itchhh
Senior MemberPosts: 6,348
Like?
reprobate mind
In reply to JasonMI, May 20, 2012

JasonMI wrote:

Princess Leia wrote:

According to NAACP, same sex marriage is a civil right or why stop there? So if you agree with NAACP then do you agree marrying a family member a civil right?

What are you defining a 'family member' as? To me, that'd be immediate family (parents/siblings), families related by marriage (stepchildren and parents), cousins and other generational (up to fifth generational). Now, I actually know a little about the law in this area, and the genetics.

So please define 'family' that you're referring to so we can actually have a conversation.

Thanks.

The fact that you would want to have a conversation.... You need help.

Romans 1:28 - Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.

Princess Leia
Like?
In reply to JasonMI, May 20, 2012

Like A son having sex with his Mom or marrying his sister...son could use the excuse " It is his civil rIght!"

JasonMI wrote:

Princess Leia wrote:

Thanks.

Henry Schobin
Forum ProPosts: 11,699Gear list
Like?
In reply to LeRentier, May 20, 2012

LeRentier wrote:

Are you suggesting he already followed Cheney's advice ?

"Already?" Adam has been dead for quite some time.

-- hide signature --

Rethink your last comment.

JasonMI
Regular MemberPosts: 475
Like?
Re: reprobate mind
In reply to itchhh, May 21, 2012

itchhh wrote:

JasonMI wrote:

Princess Leia wrote:

Thanks.

Romans 1:28 - Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.

Me? Good table no. The laws of most republican states allow you to marry your family members; that's what I was getting at.

Great Bustard
Forum ProPosts: 20,776
Like?
True dat...
In reply to muddyfunster, May 21, 2012

muddyfunster wrote:

in parts of America

...I got circumsized when Pa kicked sis in the jaw one night.

DUSTY LENS
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,616
Like?
In reply to mamallama, May 21, 2012

mamallama wrote:

Princess Leia wrote:

It might be a religious right, if not a civil right. How else did Adam and Eve's family get started? So it must have Biblical support, huh? Good to know that God supports incest.

Well since we are all rushing full speed to bring all of Islam and Muslimland into our neighborhoods , Why not just ask what they believe about the right to marry within the family , We here in America have a criminals in appointed government positions who are allowing sharia law to prevail in this nation .

If this were not so insane it might make some kin of a sick joke ( Don't ask me to laugh , I find it to pathetic . )

So , maybe we should get ready and go the way the Muslims go on this .

Incest maybe the only safe way to go , considering what is out there now . After Bush and now Obama have had their way on us , and on our borders , and on our dime .

Dusty

Chato
Forum ProPosts: 42,806Gear list
Like?
Ittch thinks we are rulled by the Bible
In reply to JasonMI, May 21, 2012

JasonMI wrote:

itchhh wrote:

Ittch believes that the proper method of dealing with ideas is lies, slander, and stoning.

Then of course he quotes the Bible to prove that he's versed in Satanism.

Dave

Me? Good table no. The laws of most republican states allow you to marry your family members; that's what I was getting at.

-- hide signature --

"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

Chato
Like?
If you allow Gay Marriage then you support genocide
In reply to LeRentier, May 21, 2012

According to NAACP, same sex marriage is a civil right or why stop there? So if you agree with NAACP then do you agree marrying a family member commiting genocide is a civil right?

Makes sense to me. Everyone should have the civil right to commit genocide.

Dave

-- hide signature --

Chato
Like?
In reply to Princess Leia, May 21, 2012

Princess Leia wrote:

Like A son having sex with his Mom or marrying his sister... killing his Mom or killing his sister, son could use the excuse " It is his civil rIght!"

I agree. Everyone should have the civil right to murder their family members. Which based on recent news stories appears to be a Christian Right.

Dave

JasonMI wrote:

Princess Leia wrote:

Thanks.

-- hide signature --

Princess Leia
Like?

Same sex marriage is what I call opening a can of worms, I am sure, some here will say "it is his right to have a beastiality relationship with his female dog"!

Suntan
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,116
Like?
Can't we be grown up enough...

Can't we all, collectively, be grown up enough to just acknowledge that a relationship between two adults of the same sex, not related to each other; is not the same as a relationship between relatives and or adult and child?

Why must the "slippery slope" argument always be used when it doesn't apply?

-Suntan

Princess Leia wrote:

mamallama
Like?
Re: Can't we be grown up enough...
In reply to Suntan, May 21, 2012

Suntan wrote:

Can't we all, collectively, be grown up enough to just acknowledge that a relationship between two adults of the same sex, not related to each other; is not the same as a relationship between relatives and or adult and child?

Why be grown up when you can make ridiculous and nonsense arguments to make a point?

Henry Schobin
Forum ProPosts: 11,699Gear list
Like?
I knew someone would play the "grown up" card.
In reply to Suntan, May 22, 2012

Should a bi-sexual person be allowed to marry two people - one of the same sex and one of the opposite sex? …..all adults and not related, of course.

Suntan wrote:

-Suntan

Princess Leia wrote:

-- hide signature --

Rethink your last comment.

mamallama
Like?
Re: I knew someone would play the "grown up" card.
In reply to Henry Schobin, May 22, 2012

Henry Schobin wrote:

Should a bi-sexual person be allowed to marry two people - one of the same sex and one of the opposite sex? …..all adults and not related, of course.

Why not, the Mormons do it. It doesn't matter if bi-sexual or not. The ones in Utah have to do it discretely, but the polygamist Mormon sects in Texas, Oklahoma and Mexico are more open about it. It's more religious than civil.

lanef
Forum ProPosts: 10,317
Like?
In reply to Henry Schobin, May 22, 2012

Henry Schobin wrote:

All you need is love, give all lovers the same rights, gay, bi-sexual, family related, let us go all the way, discrimination between two consenting adults should be smashed down all the way.

Princess Leia
Like?
In reply to lanef, May 22, 2012

What a sick world! I really hope you don't have kids!

lanef wrote:

Henry Schobin wrote:

All you need is love, give all lovers the same rights, gay, bi-sexual, family related, let us go all the way, discrimination between two consenting adults should be smashed down all the way.

mamallama
Like?
It can happen to anybody
In reply to Princess Leia, May 22, 2012

Princess Leia wrote:

What a sick world! I really hope you don't have kids!

Are you sure your kids are not bi-sexual? or homosexual? If they have not reached puberty yet, it's hard to tell. Even a staunch conservative like Cheney had to bite the bullet when he found out his daughter was a lesbian. He has no problem with same sex marriage:

Dick Cheney On Gay Marriage: "I Certainly Don't Have Any Problem With It. Well, I think that freedom means freedom for everyone. As many of you know, one of my daughters is gay and it is something that, uh, we have lived with for a long time, in our family. I think people ought to be free to enter into any kind of union they wish. Any kind of arrangement they wish".

That's not a shame, it can happen to anybody so don't be too smug about some being homosexual.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads