Case against Zimmerman falling apart LMAO

Started May 15, 2012 | Discussions
Princess Leia
Senior MemberPosts: 6,956
Like?
Case against Zimmerman falling apart LMAO
May 15, 2012

"A medical report compiled by the family physician of accused Trayvon Martin murderer George Zimmerman and obtained exclusively by ABC News found that Zimmerman was diagnosed with a "closed fracture" of his nose, a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury the day after he fatally shot Martin during an alleged altercation."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-medical-report-sheds-light-injuries-trayvon/story?id=16353532#.T7LkB-tDyTs

Princess Leia
Like?
Re: Case against Zimmerman falling apart LMAO
In reply to Princess Leia, May 16, 2012

Well, I guess no comments after two hours means, Zimmerman was telling the truth after all...

I am sure no man enough here to apologize for wanna be CSI agents!

Princess Leia wrote:

"A medical report compiled by the family physician of accused Trayvon Martin murderer George Zimmerman and obtained exclusively by ABC News found that Zimmerman was diagnosed with a "closed fracture" of his nose, a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury the day after he fatally shot Martin during an alleged altercation."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-medical-report-sheds-light-injuries-trayvon/story?id=16353532#.T7LkB-tDyTs

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
knox
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,558
Like?

Honestly . . . it's pathetic to watch a man live his life in such desperation as you.
It's like watching a man have a melt down before our eyes. btw. . I'm serious.

Take a break from sitting on your mountain top . . . enjoy life. Step away from the computer. Honestly.

Princess Leia wrote:

Well, I guess no comments after two hours means, Zimmerman was telling the truth after all...

Princess Leia wrote:

Bill Force
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,607
Like?

As I posted the first day after the incident, WAIT till all of the facts are in before you jump to any conclusions. Knee Jerk reactions are usually just that and often prove to be unfounded.
--

' You don't have to have the best of everything to get the best out of what you do have'.

Princess Leia
Like?
In reply to knox, May 16, 2012

why don't you take a break from stalking and harassing me? seriously!

knox wrote:

Honestly . . . it's pathetic to watch a man live his life in such desperation as you.
It's like watching a man have a melt down before our eyes. btw. . I'm serious.

Take a break from sitting on your mountain top . . . enjoy life. Step away from the computer. Honestly.

Princess Leia wrote:

Princess Leia wrote:

JasonMI
Contributing MemberPosts: 578
Like?

None of it's admissable in court.

rjjr
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,661
Like?

Given no other choices, I'd also try to beat the crap out of some dumbass confronting me with a gun.

Princess Leia
Like?
In reply to rjjr, May 16, 2012

That's not the point. From the beginning, so many here especially MAMAL, were asking where are the medical records. Here they are and his silence is deafening. Not man enough to accept he was wrong!

And more, Trayvon showed injuries on his knuckles

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/autopsy-results-show-trayvon-martin-had-injuries-h/nN6gs/

So given no other choices, if someone is beating the hell out of me to kill me, I'll pull the gun in self defense!

rjjr wrote:

Given no other choices, I'd also try to beat the crap out of some dumbass confronting me with a gun.

Princess Leia
Like?
In reply to JasonMI, May 16, 2012

Very important evidence coming out now. Either the government purposely hid the evidence or they were lousy collecting evidence to charge Zimmerman.

JasonMI wrote:

None of it's admissable in court.

Tom C
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,488
Like?
Re: +1
In reply to Bill Force, May 16, 2012

Bill Force wrote:

As I posted the first day after the incident, WAIT till all of the facts are in before you jump to any conclusions. Knee Jerk reactions are usually just that and often prove to be unfounded.
--

' You don't have to have the best of everything to get the best out of what you do have'.

-- hide signature --

Tom
When my bones turn to dust,
and if my CD's didn't rust,
future generations will see my photos
and think that I was nuts.

smallcams
Senior MemberPosts: 3,297
Like?
She never had a case.

Not a good one, anyway.

Princess Leia wrote:

It's too bad that Martin acted violently. He'd be alive today if he hadn't assaulted Mr. Zimmerman. Young black men (and even many black girls) need to take a hard look at the way they conduct their lives.

Angela Corey, like a lot of politicians, has merely kicked this can down the road. She's wasting taxpayer money and she'll still probably get a riot.

rjjr
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,661
Like?

Princess Leia wrote:

So given no other choices, if someone is beating the hell out of me to kill me, I'll pull the gun in self defense!

Fact remains that if Zimmerman had followed the instructions he was given not pursue his future victim none of this would have ever happened.

JasonMI
Contributing MemberPosts: 578
Like?
Re: She never had a case.
In reply to smallcams, May 16, 2012

It's too bad that Martin acted violently. He'd be alive today if he hadn't assaulted Mr. Zimmerman. Young black men (and even many black girls) need to take a hard look at the way they conduct their lives.

Angela Corey, like a lot of politicians, has merely kicked this can down the road. She's wasting taxpayer money and she'll still probably get a riot.

That's all speculation.

Morris Sullivan
Senior MemberPosts: 4,188
Like?

rjjr wrote:

Princess Leia wrote:

Fact remains that if Zimmerman had followed the instructions he was given not pursue his future victim none of this would have ever happened.

Fact remains that if the pilots didn't take off on Sept. 11th the Twin Towers wouldn't have fallen.

Guess we know who's really to blame now.

Anyone has every legal right to follow someone. No law was broken when Zimmerman followed Martin. Nobody has a legal right to attack someone for following them for any reason. IF thats what happened (Martin attacked Zimmerman), then he is the only one to blame.

mamallama
Forum ProPosts: 30,262Gear list
Like?
Agree with Bill
In reply to Bill Force, May 16, 2012

Bill Force wrote:

--

Agree with Bill here, we should wait until all the evidence is in and presented under sworn testimony and cross examination before jumping to conclusions and making some knee-jerk reaction. But a few points here about the newly publicized medical information.

1. This medical information was available to Angela Corey when she was deciding whether to indict Zimmerman and yet she indicted him for second degree murder.

2. While this information is helpful to Zimmerman's case, it is not completely exculpatory as it has some questionable elements that will be examined under sworn testimony and cross-examination. The first is that the injuries were minor enough that the ambulance that was dispatched after the shooting was turned away and were only attended to the next day. The EMS report should be interesting to compare with also.

3. Regardless of the extent of Zimmerman's injuries, the only thing that matters with regard to the "stand your ground" law is who was the aggressor. If Zimmerman was the aggressor, he doesn't have a leg to stand on (pun intended). All known accounts indicate that Zimmerman was following Trayvon and not the other way around which Zimmerman was the pursuer.

smallcams
Senior MemberPosts: 3,297
Like?
In reply to Morris Sullivan, May 16, 2012

Morris Sullivan wrote:

rjjr wrote:

Princess Leia wrote:

Fact remains that if the pilots didn't take off on Sept. 11th the Twin Towers wouldn't have fallen.

Guess we know who's really to blame now.

Anyone has every legal right to follow someone. No law was broken when Zimmerman followed Martin. Nobody has a legal right to attack someone for following them for any reason. IF thats what happened (Martin attacked Zimmerman), then he is the only one to blame.

No doubt at all.

This is really a very simple case. It's no wonder they let Zimmerman go initially. What's suspect is charging him now out of political pressure. IF this gets to trial the prosecution will lose.

TFergus
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,188
Like?

Don't you know... Chato says it is all Photoshopped. Just like the head injuries.

Sadly Chato's were real

TFergus
Like?

rjjr wrote:

Princess Leia wrote:

The ACTUAL fact is, you don't know that. It was suggested that Zimmerman didn't "need" to follow him. He was NOT told not to, so in the heat of the moment and the fear he was dealing with he continued doing what he was doing.

None of that matters because if Homeboy Hoodie was carrying the burglary tools that he was suspended for... he could very well have come back.

It may have still happened. And if not Zimmerman, maybe someone else.

Stop talking facts... because you don't know any.

TFergus
Like?

rjjr wrote:

I'd shoot you as soon as you touched me.

How coincidental, eh ?

mamallama
Forum ProPosts: 30,262Gear list
Like?
In reply to TFergus, May 16, 2012

TFergus wrote:

Don't you know... Chato says it is all Photoshopped. Just like the head injuries.

Sadly Chato's were real

Let's wait to see what's presented at trial, now that the first hurdle is over: indictment for second degree murder.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads