The fun stuff (three images with a55)

Started May 14, 2012 | Discussions
AlexK-12
Forum MemberPosts: 74Gear list
Like?
The fun stuff (three images with a55)
May 14, 2012

Hey everyone! I just had to share these three with all of you! They are a composite of 79 images stitched together in Hugin Panorama Software and each one is the same except from where the perspective is looking.

Anyways, this is what I consider the fun aspect about digital photography, being able to create what the eyes and mind see in a completely new way. Let me know what you all think. I'll be happy to answer any questions on my technique and feel free to share your own stereographic images

-- hide signature --

-AlexK

Spillicus
Contributing MemberPosts: 678Gear list
Like?
Re: The fun stuff (three images with a55)
In reply to AlexK-12, May 15, 2012

I love the second one, it has a down the rabbit hole kind of feel

Spillicus's gear list:Spillicus's gear list
Sony SLT-A65 Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM Sony DT 35mm F1.8 SAM Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
brian14478
Senior MemberPosts: 3,470
Like?
In reply to Spillicus, May 15, 2012

very cool...the possibilities are endless,thanks for sharing,must have been alot of work...love to see more in the future..how about a night sky?nice work...brian

Neeyon
Contributing MemberPosts: 972Gear list
Like?
In reply to AlexK-12, May 15, 2012

First reaction is "these are great!". If I had to try and be a little analytical, I could talk about interesting perspective, composition etc. etc, but at the end of the day the creative and fun aspect is what really stands out for me. Excellent work and please feel free to post more of these if you find yourself doing this again.

Neeyon's gear list:Neeyon's gear list
Canon PowerShot S100 Sony SLT-A55 Sony 70-400mm F4-5.6 G SSM Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Sony DT 50mm F1.8 SAM +1 more
Takuya
Regular MemberPosts: 426Gear list
Like?
In reply to Neeyon, May 17, 2012

Really cool stuff. Love the fisheye look of the first and the rabbit hole perspective that the second one generates.

Takuya's gear list:Takuya's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A99 Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM Sony 100mm F2.8 Macro Sony 85mm F2.8 SAM +7 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads