Started May 5, 2012 | Discussions
Bill Randall
Forum ProPosts: 13,194Gear list
Like?
Helping those in need ......
May 5, 2012

What do the CEO's of these organizations make a year:

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_charities_salaries.htm

Some time ago I posted that many people feel good after donating to an organization that helps the needy. It doesn't matter if the donation really helps the needy or not. It's all about feeling good.

Bill Randall's gear list:Bill Randall's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S602 Zoom Nikon D200 Nikon D5200
itchhh
Senior MemberPosts: 6,346
Like?
Re: Helping those in need ......
In reply to Bill Randall, May 5, 2012

With all of the pain and suffering in this World, these people/organizations steal when they're supposed to be making a difference. If there is a "higher" power and I know there is, I'd think He'd take a pretty dim view of this.

Mat 25:35 NKJV - 'for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in;

Mat 25:36 NKJV - 'I [was] naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.'

Mar 8:36 NKJV - "For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
mamallama
Forum ProPosts: 28,576Gear list
Like?
In reply to itchhh, May 5, 2012

itchhh wrote:

With all of the pain and suffering in this World, these people/organizations steal when they're supposed to be making a difference. If there is a "higher" power and I know there is, I'd think He'd take a pretty dim view of this.

Mat 25:35 NKJV - 'for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in;

Mat 25:36 NKJV - 'I [was] naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.'

Mar 8:36 NKJV - "For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?

I think some of these scheming televangelists and preachers like the late Rev. Gene Scott can learn a lot from the sermons they preach.

Like the country song say: The man on the TV say 'Send your money to Jesus", but he gives out his address.

itchhh
Senior MemberPosts: 6,346
Like?
In reply to mamallama, May 5, 2012

I think some of these scheming televangelists and preachers like the late Rev. Gene Scott can learn a lot from the sermons they preach.

There are a lot of bad ones out there ... no doubt.

Like the country song say: The man on the TV say 'Send your money to Jesus", but he gives out his address.

I really dislike this guy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRG1ObQJLK4

Bill Randall
Forum ProPosts: 13,194Gear list
Like?
Blind Faith .........................
In reply to itchhh, May 5, 2012

itchhh wrote:

There are a lot of bad ones out there ... no doubt.

I really dislike this guy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRG1ObQJLK4

Did you expect anything different to result from the doctrine of "Blind Faith"?

Bill Randall's gear list:Bill Randall's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S602 Zoom Nikon D200 Nikon D5200
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads