Who shot the Presidents?

Started May 5, 2012 | Discussions
itchhh
Senior MemberPosts: 6,830
Like?
Who shot the Presidents?
May 5, 2012

Let me start with a recent court ruling:

We conclude that the Federal Reserve Banks are not federal, but are independent, privately owned and locally controlled organizations."
-Ninth Federal Circuit Court, Lewis vs. The United States, 1982

President Andrew Jackson

"Controlling our currency, receiving our public moneys, and holding thousands of our citizens in dependence, it would be more formidable and dangerous than the navy and military power of the enemy."
-Andrew Jackson, 1832

In 1835 Andrew Jackson completely paid off the US national debt. Jackson is the only President to ever accomplish that feat. Interestingly Andrew Jackson was elected on the slogan "Jackson and no bank"

In 1836 Richard Lawrence tried to shoot him, Jackson survived the attempt. He was luckier than his successors when they tried to rein in the "Money Trust Carte". It’s also interesting that the Panic of 1837 shortly followed....

President Abraham Lincoln

1862 Abraham Lincoln rejected an offer of finance from the British banking families instead pushed through Legal Tender Act of 1862 which helped to finance the war. Through legislation, the US issued Greenbacks for money. April 14, 1965 Lincoln was shot.

President James Garfield

"Whoever controls the volume of money in our country is absolute master of all industry and commerce and when you realize that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate"
Two weeks after making this comment, Garfield was killed

President John F. Kennedy

In 1963 Kennedy issued Executive Order 1110 which rescinded the authority of the Federal Reserve to issue paper money. Kennedy ordered the Treasure to issue debt free money aka Silver certificates

"...to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury."
-President John F. Kennedy, Executive Order 1110 1963

In all $4.6 Billion notes were released into circulation. Kennedy was shot dead in November 1963

Are all of these assassinations coincidental? The fact that each assignation followed an attempt to obstruct central bank control of our money is compelling evidence. Immediately after Kennedy’s assassination the Silver Certificates were recalled and replaced with Federal Reserve Notes aka Legal Tender. Interesting that Executive Order 1110 has never been repealed but no President has touched it since.

President Woodrow Wilson

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."
-Woodrow Wilson, after signing the Federal Reserve into existence

So is this the most massive fraud in the history of the World? This is why I look at Obama and Romney and their respective war chests full of money with great distrust. It’s all a show, it’s all BULL$hit!

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws."
-Mayer Amschel Rothschild

itchhh
Like?
Re: Who shot the Presidents?
In reply to itchhh, May 5, 2012

Yes I know Wilson wasn't shot.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
28to70
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,040
Like?

Be careful Itchh or the kosher Nostra might send the Mossad after you.

René Schuster
Forum ProPosts: 11,980
Like?

I have posted about the same a couple times before, but with a few exceptions nobody likes (or dares) to really discuss the subject of the unconstitutional Fed and their owners, even if it is the root of most of today's financial problems.

RS

itchhh
Like?
In reply to René Schuster, May 5, 2012

René Schuster wrote:

I have posted about the same a couple times before, but with a few exceptions nobody likes (or dares) to really discuss the subject of the unconstitutional Fed and their owners, even if it is the root of most of today's financial problems.

RS

Get rid of these cockroaches and we'll take a big step towards cleaning up this mess.

Chato
Forum ProPosts: 43,499Gear list
Like?
Mckinely as well
In reply to 28to70, May 5, 2012

28to70 wrote:

Jackson, Lincohn, Garfield and Kennedy were all Jeeeeeeeews!

Not to mention McKinley who was shot by Roosevelt, who was also the Jeeeeeews!

Dave
--
"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

Chato
Like?

itchhh wrote:

We conclude that the Federal Reserve Banks are not federal, but are independent, privately owned and locally controlled organizations."

President Andrew Jackson

"Controlling our currency, receiving our public moneys, and holding thousands of our citizens in dependence, it would be more formidable and dangerous than the navy and military power of the enemy."
-Andrew Jackson, 1832

In 1835 Andrew Jackson completely paid off the US national debt. Jackson is the only President to ever accomplish that feat. Interestingly Andrew Jackson was elected on the slogan "Jackson and no bank"

In 1836 Richard Lawrence tried to shoot him, Jackson survived the attempt. He was luckier than his successors when they tried to rein in the "Money Trust Carte". It’s also interesting that the Panic of 1837 shortly followed....

1862 Abraham Lincoln rejected an offer of finance from the British banking families instead pushed through Legal Tender Act of 1862 which helped to finance the war. Through legislation, the US issued Greenbacks for money. April 14, 1965 Lincoln was shot.

President James Garfield

"Whoever controls the volume of money in our country is absolute master of all industry and commerce and when you realize that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate"

In 1963 Kennedy issued Executive Order 1110 which rescinded the authority of the Federal Reserve to issue paper money. Kennedy ordered the Treasure to issue debt free money aka Silver certificates

"...to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury."

In all $4.6 Billion notes were released into circulation. Kennedy was shot dead in November 1963

Are all of these assassinations coincidental? The fact that each assignation followed an attempt to obstruct central bank control of our money is compelling evidence. Immediately after Kennedy’s assassination the Silver Certificates were recalled and replaced with Federal Reserve Notes aka Legal Tender. Interesting that Executive Order 1110 has never been repealed but no President has touched it since.

President Woodrow Wilson

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

So is this the most massive fraud in the history of the World? This is why I look at Obama and Romney and their respective war chests full of money with great distrust. It’s all a show, it’s all BULL$hit!

Why IS it that niether Jackson, Lincohn, Garfield or Kennedy ever mentioned these plots, and who were behind them?

Cat got their tongues? No guts? Cowards?

Jackson, Kennedy, and Garfield were all war hero's. All of a sudden they turned whosse?

I looooooove these conspiracy junkets.....

Dave

-- hide signature --

Mr  Roygbiv rainbow
Senior MemberPosts: 1,891
Like?
In reply to Chato, May 5, 2012

Hey Dave , Kennedy was Jewish ??? I don't believe that ! I thought he decended from the "Seven shade of Green Isle " Never heard of an Irish Jew !

One life ! Live it !
--
Roygbiv

Chato
Like?
In reply to Mr Roygbiv rainbow, May 5, 2012

Mr Roygbiv rainbow wrote:

Hey Dave , Kennedy was Jewish ??? I don't believe that ! I thought he decended from the "Seven shade of Green Isle " Never heard of an Irish Jew !

I believe the longest serving Mayor of Dublin was Jewish.

Kennedy, was obvioulsy Jewish. The family's orginal name was Kenebaum...

Jackson was Jackobintsky...

There are actually BILLIONS of Jews. But since they, err, control the media, they like to down play that so that that four people in the world who are NOT Jewish, don't get worried...

Dave

-- hide signature --

Mr  Roygbiv rainbow
Senior MemberPosts: 1,891
Like?

Thats very interesting Dave , todah rabah !

One life ! Live it !
--
Roygbiv

itchhh
Like?
Right under your nose....

Why IS it that niether Jackson, Lincohn, Garfield or Kennedy ever mentioned these plots, and who were behind them?

President John F Kennedy Secret Society Speech
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZk8ronces

They were killed

itchhh
Like?
Re: Mckinely as well

Chato wrote:

28to70 wrote:

Jackson, Lincohn, Garfield and Kennedy were all Jeeeeeeeews!

Not to mention McKinley who was shot by Roosevelt, who was also the Jeeeeeews!

Not sure where your comong from with these statements?

Andrew Jackson was a Presbyterian

Abraham Lincoln did believe in an all-powerful God that shaped events, and by 1865 was expressing those beliefs in major speeches. He was not Jewish
James Garfield was a Disciples of Christ
William McKinley was a Methodist

Chato
Like?
No offense, I have trouble believing your that naive

itchhh wrote:

President John F Kennedy Secret Society Speech
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZk8ronces

They were killed

Mr. Kennedy was talking about the Soviet Union. Are you THAT naive, or were you born yesterday?

Good Lord!

Dave
--

itchhh
Like?
Re: No offense, I have trouble believing your that naive

Mr. Kennedy was talking about the Soviet Union. Are you THAT naive, or were you born yesterday?

Really? LOL! Are your eyes brown?

Collett
Senior MemberPosts: 4,957
Like?
Occam's Razor......
In reply to itchhh, May 6, 2012

Occam's Razor...... if you are not familiar with it, you should look it up Itchy.

I am off to catch some of my own brand of fantasy - a Hollywood one entitled "The Avengers"

itchhh wrote:

President Andrew Jackson

-Andrew Jackson, 1832

President James Garfield

President Woodrow Wilson

-- hide signature --

Jim

JasonMI
Contributing MemberPosts: 562
Like?

So what is your conclusion, Ilitchh (sorry if I spelled your name incorrectly).

Tell us who killed these men.

Chato
Like?
Failed Presidential Assassination attempts...

itchhh wrote:

Are you actually going to claim that that's not what he was speaking about?

Out of curiosity, haved you ever heard of the Cold War?

1. 2 Failed assassination attempts

• 2.1 Andrew Jackson

• 2.2 Abraham Lincoln

• 2.3 Theodore Roosevelt

• 2.4 Herbert Hoover

• 2.5 Franklin D. Roosevelt

• 2.6 Harry S. Truman

• 2.7 John F. Kennedy

• 2.8 Richard Nixon

• 2.9 Gerald Ford

• 2.10 Jimmy Carter

• 2.11 Ronald Reagan

• 2.12 George H. W. Bush

• 2.13 Bill Clinton

• 2.14 George W. Bush

• 2.15 Barack Obama

Apparently all of these people were opponenents of the Fed...

Why else would anyone dream of assassinating a President?

And maybe it's also a coincidence that John Wilkes booth, was a supporter of the Confederacy?

Charles Guiteau turned to politics after failing in several ventures, including theology, a law practice, bill collecting, and time in the utopian Oneida Community. He wrote a speech in support of Ulysses S. Grant called "Grant vs. Hancock", which he later revised to "Garfield vs. Hancock" after Garfield won the Republican nomination in the 1880 presidential campaign. Guiteau never delivered the speech in a public setting, instead printing up several hundred copies,[3] but he believed that this speech along with his other efforts were largely responsible for Garfield's narrow victory over Winfield S. Hancock in the election of 1880. Guiteau believed he should be awarded a diplomatic post for his vital assistance, first asking for Vienna, then settling for Paris.[4] He loitered around Republican headquarters in New York City during the 1880 campaign, expecting rewards for his effort, to no avail.[5] Still believing he would be rewarded, Guiteau arrived in Washington on March 5, 1881, the day after Garfield's inauguration, and obtained entrance to the White House and saw the President on March 8, 1881, dropping off a copy of his speech.[6] He spent the next two months roaming around Washington, shuffling back and forth between the State Department and the White House, approaching various Cabinet members and other prominent Republicans and seeking support, to no avail. Guiteau was destitute and increasingly slovenly due to wearing the same clothes every day, the only clothes he owned, but he did not give up. On May 13, 1881, he was banned from the White House waiting room. On May 14, 1881, Secretary of State James G. Blaine told him never to return: "Never speak to me again of the Paris consulship as long as you live."[7]
Contemporary illustration of Guiteau's pistol.

Guiteau's family had judged him to be insane in 1875 and attempted to have him committed, but Guiteau escaped.[8] Now his mania took a violent turn. After the encounter with Blaine, Guiteau decided that he had been commanded by God, he is quoted in saying, "I leave my justification to God..."[9] to kill the ungrateful President. Guiteau borrowed $15 and went to purchase a revolver.

Dave

-- hide signature --

itchhh
Like?
Re: Failed Presidential Assassination attempts...
In reply to Chato, May 6, 2012

Chato wrote:

itchhh wrote:

Go back to your mescaline

itchhh
Like?
In reply to JasonMI, May 6, 2012

JasonMI wrote:

So what is your conclusion, Ilitchh (sorry if I spelled your name incorrectly).

Tell us who killed these men.

If you can't put 1& 1 together then I can't help you.

itchhh
Like?
Re: Occam's Razor......
In reply to Collett, May 6, 2012

Collett wrote:

Occam's Razor...... if you are not familiar with it, you should look it up Itchy.

You can lead a horse to water....

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads