Bence Mate's new interactive book for iPad

Started May 2, 2012 | Discussions
Vadasz Gabor
New MemberPosts: 4
Like?
Bence Mate's new interactive book for iPad
May 2, 2012

The first amazing interactive book from the BBC Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2010 Bence Mate has been published for iPad.

„The Invisible Wildlife Photographer" uses the innovative technology of iBooks2. The 170-page book features 200 amazing photos and nine exclusive FullHD videos.

Meet award-winning Bence Mate, 27, whose ingenious ability to get close to birds earned him the nickname The Invisible Photographer.

Bence can spend days, weeks or even months quietly tucked away in a hide that he himself has carefully designed and built often using one-way glass to vanish from the landscape.

The 27-year-old Hungarian photographer says he also relies on an ability to ‘forecast’ events to capture a great wildlife moment.

“If a photographer wants to capture a fast and exciting action scene in a technically perfect manner, he or she should at least know, or try to guess, what is going to happen in front of the lens. In my work I have strived to “forecast” when such moments will occur and capture them in photographs”. – says Bence but he admits: “I have crouched for hours, days, weeks, sometimes even months waiting for fortune to shine.”

„The Invisible Wildlife Photographer" has been published by GoodBook Hungary. Available for iPad from the iBookstore for 9,99 euros.

http://itunes.apple.com/book/invisible-bird-photographer/id511609195?mt=11

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads