Vacation in midwest...and a zoo

Started Apr 17, 2012 | Discussions
ANAYV
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,863
Like?
Vacation in midwest...and a zoo
Apr 17, 2012

Re edited a few old shots, some from last year (ok, not that old, lol)

First three are from LX3...last three are from GH2 and 45 to 200mm lens

ANAYV

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Urbanito
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,743Gear list
Like?
Re: Vacation in midwest...and a zoo
In reply to ANAYV, Apr 17, 2012

Great photos. I really appreciate your art.
Kind regards
Joao

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
in_focus
Forum ProPosts: 14,840
Like?
Re: Vacation in midwest...and a zoo
In reply to ANAYV, Apr 17, 2012

Always enjoying your posts, ANAYV.. the wild countryside images are beautifully rendering the roughness and vastness of the region.. out of the Zoo set, to my liking is the 'big cat' the winner, attractive PP work .. thanks for sharing ..

Best regards,
--
Bruno

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
ANAYV
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,863
Like?
Re: Vacation in midwest...and a zoo
In reply to Urbanito, Apr 17, 2012

Thanks, Joao !

ANAYV

Urbanito wrote:

Great photos. I really appreciate your art.
Kind regards
Joao

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
ANAYV
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,863
Like?
Re: Vacation in midwest...and a zoo
In reply to in_focus, Apr 18, 2012

Thanks, Bruno !

the big cat shot...was shot thru a fence

Most times, I simply pass by such an exhibit...but sometimes, the fence doesn't distract too much.

Glad I stopped and tried some shots on this lovely Snow Leopard.

ANAYV

in_focus wrote:

Always enjoying your posts, ANAYV.. the wild countryside images are beautifully rendering the roughness and vastness of the region.. out of the Zoo set, to my liking is the 'big cat' the winner, attractive PP work .. thanks for sharing ..

Best regards,
--
Bruno

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Peg Bethany
Senior MemberPosts: 2,892
Like?
Re: Vacation in midwest...and a zoo
In reply to ANAYV, Apr 18, 2012

Anayv, are you sure that is the MID-west? Looks more like the WEST-west to me

Getting a new ZS15 from BH Photo tomorrow. Which means a trip to the zoo will be made soon - so of course I had to see your latest zoo shots. As usual, you have set the zoo bar very high.
--

Peg

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Ernest M Aquilio
Regular MemberPosts: 387
Like?
Re: Vacation in midwest...and a zoo
In reply to ANAYV, Apr 18, 2012

First photo is wonderful; a pleasing balance of tones for the landscape.

The other photos are well done. Keep it up!
--
http://www.ernestmatteo.com

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
ANAYV
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,863
Like?
Re: Vacation in midwest...and a zoo
In reply to Peg Bethany, Apr 19, 2012

Peg Bethany wrote:

Anayv, are you sure that is the MID-west? Looks more like the WEST-west to me

ha, your probably right...Might be Montana ,Denver and Utah,now that me thinks of it

Getting a new ZS15 from BH Photo tomorrow.

Good for you.
Daniel has shown it's a good update to earlier models.
I'm considering the Zs20.

Which means a trip to the zoo will be made soon - so of course I had to see your latest zoo shots. As usual, you have set the zoo bar very high.

Thanks, Peg !

ANAYV

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
ANAYV
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,863
Like?
Re: Vacation in midwest...and a zoo
In reply to Ernest M Aquilio, Apr 24, 2012

Thanks , Ernest....sorry, i missed your comments, earlier

ANAYV

Ernest M Aquilio wrote:

First photo is wonderful; a pleasing balance of tones for the landscape.

The other photos are well done. Keep it up!
--
http://www.ernestmatteo.com

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads