Kerala Trip with HX100v

Started Apr 10, 2012 | Discussions
lekhraj
Regular MemberPosts: 228Gear list
Like?
Kerala Trip with HX100v
Apr 10, 2012

Hi

Recently i visited Kerala (India) - Munnar Hill Station and Kovalam Beach... Awesome place.. i want to share some pics of ... tea gardens, birds, flowers, beach...etc.. hope you will like to visit this place....

Flowers :

Tea Garden & Speed Boat advanture

Kovalam Beach

-- hide signature --

Lekhraj

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX100V
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Macist
Forum MemberPosts: 79
Like?
Re: Kerala Trip with HX100v
In reply to lekhraj, Apr 10, 2012

Cool photos

I loved Kerala when I visited, perhaps my favorite area in India. Definitely the best food, IMO

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Stephen McDonald
Forum ProPosts: 11,915
Like?
In reply to Macist, Apr 11, 2012

An all-time record for getting a full album on one thread. Very pleasing and interesting shots. You show some parts of your region many of us never see in photo presentations. My favorite is the panorama of the lake. It would be nice to see that one in fullsize.
--
Steve McDonald
http://www.flickr.com/photos/22121562@N00/
http://www.vimeo.com/user458315/videos

John NA87
Senior MemberPosts: 1,641
Like?
In reply to lekhraj, Apr 11, 2012

What an entertaining collection of nice shots. Something for everyone. Flowers, wildlife, scenery, cities, panoramas. What, no videos?

ASR45
Forum ProPosts: 32,194Gear list
Like?

Please, please, please, split your phots in smaller groups took forever to see them all, lovely as they are, for me took to long and would help if they were split no more 10 say.

Many thanks and lovely images
--
Alan.

ASR45's gear list:ASR45's gear list
Canon PowerShot G16 Canon PowerShot G12 Pentax K-5 Pentax K-30 Pentax K-5 II +8 more
aaanouel
Senior MemberPosts: 5,045Gear list
Like?
Too big series!

Nice to see you again @lekhraj!
Very nice series, some excellent ones, your getting better all the time.

But, Hey!: it is a too big series!

You'd better split them in 4-7 shot series and post them by subjects in different threads and write some explanations or descriptions about them: I'd have so many questions and comments: Nice Pano, didn't saturated red flowers, nice places, sharp captures, etc... but impossible to comment about all of them.

Txs4Sharing
--
aaanouel

Truth is a pathless land.
The dead past darkens the ever living present.

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude; nothing can help the man with wrong one."

Please excuse my poor (and probably misleading by times) english and orthographic rabbits, I do my best.
Corrections and critics are very welcome.

aaanouel's gear list:aaanouel's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P73 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX100V Sony SLT-A65 Sony DT 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 Adobe Photoshop CS6 +21 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads