Gxr-Pentax 35mm f3.5.

Started Apr 2, 2012 | Discussions
reelacks
Senior MemberPosts: 1,641Gear list
Like?
Gxr-Pentax 35mm f3.5.
Apr 2, 2012

A few more early spring pics with a recently acquired K series Pentax 35mm.Very nice build and "cheap",$150. . Tony.

spiegellos
Forum MemberPosts: 73Gear list
Like?
Re: Gxr-Pentax 35mm f3.5.
In reply to reelacks, Apr 2, 2012

Very detailed. Thanks for sharing
--
http://spiegellos.de

spiegellos's gear list:spiegellos's gear list
Ricoh GR Digital Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 Ricoh GXR A12 50mm F2.5 Macro Ricoh GXR GR Lens A12 28mm F2.5 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Tom Caldwell
Forum ProPosts: 17,594
Like?
In reply to reelacks, Apr 10, 2012

Good to see you pushing the lens-envelope Tony - it is a big lens-ocean when you go exploring - must get that Meyer-optik 180mm telemegor f5.5 out for a spin - in reality this is a lens that even in M42 form is not over heavy or unwieldy.

Images are good.

-- hide signature --

Tom Caldwell

reelacks
Senior MemberPosts: 1,641Gear list
Like?
In reply to reelacks, Apr 11, 2012

Hi Tom, Yes i have been enjoying my SLR lenses,i recently bought the K 35,f3.5 and the M 20mm f4 Pentax,both petite and very well balanced on the GXR-M.

In addition to these newbies i also posses the SMC-A 50mm f1.7, Voigtlander 58mm f1.4 Nokton SL2 and the magnificent Zeiss 100mm f2 Macro-Planar.All great performers.

I have yet to try the Pentax 35 and 20 on my Zeiss Ikon but with zone focussing i'm sure they will work great. . Tony.

Tom Caldwell
Forum ProPosts: 17,594
Like?
In reply to reelacks, Apr 11, 2012

reelacks wrote:

Hi Tom, Yes i have been enjoying my SLR lenses,i recently bought the K 35,f3.5 and the M 20mm f4 Pentax,both petite and very well balanced on the GXR-M.

In addition to these newbies i also posses the SMC-A 50mm f1.7, Voigtlander 58mm f1.4 Nokton SL2 and the magnificent Zeiss 100mm f2 Macro-Planar.All great performers.

I have yet to try the Pentax 35 and 20 on my Zeiss Ikon but with zone focussing i'm sure they will work great. . Tony.

Recently I acquired a Mir-20M to fill in one of the few gaps in my Russian lens collection - it is 20mm f3.5 and of the Ziess Flektogon design - it is not very deep but has a huge 90mm object circle which makes it into a great vase stand. It might actually get to take a few images as well - that is if I don't frighten the horses with it.

It is a 1986 model and seems to have had very little use - still smells of machine oil so it has not spent too much time outside its original case.

-- hide signature --

Tom Caldwell

Chris Dennehy
Contributing MemberPosts: 637Gear list
Like?
In reply to Tom Caldwell, Apr 11, 2012

Tom Caldwell wrote:

It is a 1986 model and seems to have had very little use - still smells of machine oil so it has not spent too much time outside its original case.

All my Russian lenses smell of machine oil, I have four Helios models, the preset 44-2 is my favorite plus the Jupiter 135mm F4 "Fatboy" in black with the Zebra focusing ring, I use them on my Pentax K200D.

-- hide signature --

CD

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads