NX20 - another image

Started Mar 21, 2012 | Discussions
maple
Senior MemberPosts: 2,456
Like?
NX20 - another image
Mar 21, 2012

Another leaked image, giving better idea of its EVF.

It went largely unnoticed. But it interests me in that it shows an EVF of generous proportion. Now hopes are high that the EVF is going to be of high quality, and the camera, a joy to use.
--
Maple

Samsung NX20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
snake_b
Senior MemberPosts: 4,680
Like?
Re: NX20 - another image
In reply to maple, Mar 21, 2012

This image was posted many times already, including in this forum.

Maybe we could repost it as a rumor of the NX30, as past history has shown?

The "leaks" are becoming truly comical, Samsung.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
chriswall
Regular MemberPosts: 138
Like?
Re: NX20 - another image
In reply to snake_b, Mar 21, 2012

"This image was posted many times already, including in this forum.
Maybe we could repost it as a rumor of the NX30, as past history has shown?
The "leaks" are becoming truly comical, Samsung."

Snake, I have decided to pray for you as you are really such a troubled soul.
Blessings, peace and go out and take some photographs.

Chris

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
snake_b
Senior MemberPosts: 4,680
Like?
Re: NX20 - another image
In reply to chriswall, Mar 21, 2012

I'm praying for you, as well, Chris.

It's amazing how cameras and a camera forum can bring two people to prayer for one another.

chriswall wrote:

"This image was posted many times already, including in this forum.
Maybe we could repost it as a rumor of the NX30, as past history has shown?
The "leaks" are becoming truly comical, Samsung."

Snake, I have decided to pray for you as you are really such a troubled soul.
Blessings, peace and go out and take some photographs.

Chris

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Ian Leach
Senior MemberPosts: 1,111
Like?
Re: NX20 - another image
In reply to snake_b, Mar 21, 2012

Snake, it’s interesting that your comment indicates you may be religious. Although I don’t have faith myself, I believe religious people are concerned with using their time on earth in a caring and productive way. Come the day of judgement I wonder what God will make of the amount of time you have spent trying to ruin the innocent fun of a few people on a camera forum.

As an example; I don’t buy into the Leica experience or Apple computers, but I don’t spend large amounts of time hanging round their forums desperately try to find ways of downing their products. I respect the fact that they are enjoying themselves and let them get on with it. Maybe you should take a step back and re-evaluate things.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
snake_b
Senior MemberPosts: 4,680
Like?
Re: NX20 - another image
In reply to Ian Leach, Mar 21, 2012

My time is being used caring and productively and will not be defined by other men on the internet, but by my God.

Ian Leach wrote:

Snake, it’s interesting that your comment indicates you may be religious. Although I don’t have faith myself, I believe religious people are concerned with using their time on earth in a caring and productive way. Come the day of judgement I wonder what God will make of the amount of time you have spent trying to ruin the innocent fun of a few people on a camera forum.

As an example; I don’t buy into the Leica experience or Apple computers, but I don’t spend large amounts of time hanging round their forums desperately try to find ways of downing their products. I respect the fact that they are enjoying themselves and let them get on with it. Maybe you should take a step back and re-evaluate things.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Ariston
Senior MemberPosts: 2,401
Like?
Re: NX20 - another image
In reply to maple, Mar 21, 2012

I have yet to see how large the actual EVF view area would be and it's performance. the previous Samsung EVF both built-in and optional were somehow disappointing and didn't help me much at all.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
pcheywood
Regular MemberPosts: 187
Like?
Re: NX20 - another image
In reply to chriswall, Mar 21, 2012

I suspect that the snake doesn't really get to go out, or has many friends to socialise with Chris, because if he carried on in real life as he carries on around the forums he would possess the nose and facial features of a seriously bad pugilist.

Just read the posts as the sad comedy that they are !

chriswall wrote:

Snake, I have decided to pray for you as you are really such a troubled soul.
Blessings, peace and go out and take some photographs.

Chris

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Veducci
Contributing MemberPosts: 689Gear list
Like?
Re: NX20 - another image
In reply to snake_b, Mar 21, 2012

snake_b wrote:

My time is being used caring and productively and will not be defined by other men on the internet, but by my God.

All well and good to a point, but when you choose to openly communicate with others on an internet forum you should adhere to some sense of decorum. Apparently you never received a proper upbringing. Your life must be a real dissapointment and a downer.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
snake_b
Senior MemberPosts: 4,680
Like?
Re: NX20 - another image
In reply to Veducci, Mar 21, 2012

I'm surprised you didn't make another call for violence against me. You know, your comments, call for violence as "the only language I understand", and assumptions about me that say more about you than they do about me?

However, I will regardless continue to pray for you.

Veducci wrote:

snake_b wrote:

My time is being used caring and productively and will not be defined by other men on the internet, but by my God.

All well and good to a point, but when you choose to openly communicate with others on an internet forum you should adhere to some sense of decorum. Apparently you never received a proper upbringing. Your life must be a real dissapointment and a downer.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Vygi
Regular MemberPosts: 158
Like?
Re: NX20 - another image
In reply to Veducci, Mar 21, 2012

Is there a chance not to see any snake(s) anymore? YES I am ignoring him, but NOT it does not help because he's still in every second quote That's really frustrating.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
viking79
Forum ProPosts: 12,547Gear list
Like?
Re: NX20 - another image
In reply to Ariston, Mar 21, 2012

Ariston wrote:

I have yet to see how large the actual EVF view area would be and it's performance. the previous Samsung EVF both built-in and optional were somehow disappointing and didn't help me much at all.

I rarely use the one on my NX11, it is somewhat useless, even in bright light as it doesn't detect my face near by since my eye glasses put it a bit too far away for the sensor to pick up. For this reason I find an adjustable LCD more valuable than a viewfinder.

This new viewfinder does have better sensor placement than the NX11 to detect when near your face so that should help. On the NX11 I had to slide my finger up under the viewfinder to trick it a lot of times to keep it from turning on/off.

Eric
--
I never saw an ugly thing in my life: for let the form of an object
be what it may - light, shade, and perspective will always make it
beautiful. - John Constable (quote)

See my Blog at: http://www.erphotoreview.com/ (bi-weekly)
Flickr Photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28177041@N03/ (updated daily)

 viking79's gear list:viking79's gear list
Sony SLT-A99 Sony Alpha 7R Sony Alpha 7 Samsung NX30 Samsung NX 30mm F2 Pancake +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
aeolos
Regular MemberPosts: 217
Like?
Re: NX20 - another image
In reply to Veducci, Mar 21, 2012

I think i should simply ignore everybody quoting snakes : )
graphic image
thejakartapost.com/files/images/up%20p21-d.jpg

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Jaberwok
Contributing MemberPosts: 806Gear list
Like?
Re: NX20 - another image
In reply to Vygi, Mar 22, 2012

Looks like time for another complaint about obnoxious trolling reptiles to the DPR moderators.

 Jaberwok's gear list:Jaberwok's gear list
Samsung NX10 Samsung NX11 Samsung NX20 Nikon D610 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-70mm f/2.8 ED-IF +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
snake_b
Senior MemberPosts: 4,680
Like?
Re: NX20 - another image
In reply to Jaberwok, Mar 22, 2012

Maybe it's more appropriate to post here:

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/readflat.asp?forum=1001&message=40776759

Jaberwok wrote:

Looks like time for another complaint about obnoxious trolling reptiles to the DPR moderators.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Jaberwok
Contributing MemberPosts: 806Gear list
Like?
Re: NX20 - another image
In reply to snake_b, Mar 22, 2012

Complaint made.

 Jaberwok's gear list:Jaberwok's gear list
Samsung NX10 Samsung NX11 Samsung NX20 Nikon D610 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-70mm f/2.8 ED-IF +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
snake_b
Senior MemberPosts: 4,680
Like?
Re: NX20 - another image
In reply to Jaberwok, Mar 22, 2012

That's ok.

Jaberwok wrote:

Complaint made.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads