Zeiss ZF 50mm Makro Planar F/2 & Novoflex Nex Nikon Adapter

Started Nov 2, 2011 | For sale
Mwcfire
Junior MemberPosts: 44Gear list
Like?
Zeiss ZF 50mm Makro Planar F/2 & Novoflex Nex Nikon Adapter
Nov 2, 2011

Zeiss Makro Planar T* 50mm f/2.0 ZF Nikon F Mount - $925

Beautiful condition Zeiss 50mm ZF Makro-Planar F/2. Comes with original box, papers, lens cap, end cap, and metal hood. I am also throwing in a Nikon lens cap because it is superior to the Zeiss factory cap.

This is the first version with out the CPU (ZF not ZF.2). Much better and desired for full manual control especially for film making or using with an adapter on a non nikon body.

Used very little. I Bought a Sony Nex-5 (and nikon adapter) and this lens for a specific purpose. Had fun with only 100-200 max shots taken through it. There are no scratches, no fungus, no haze on the glass. Focus and aperture are smooth. Close examination shows one or two dust specs inside (as with most lenses - even those fresh from the factory) and it does not affect picture quality in the least bit. Take a peak at a gallery of pics I took of the lens and some shots I took with the lens itself:

http://gallery.me.com/daveorerin#100442

Novoflex Nex/Nik adapter - $225

Was mounted on a Zeiss 50mm ZF Makro Planar (See other auction) and never taken off. I used the lens for 100-200 shots, so this was only taken on and off the nex body and left on the Zeiss lens. In other words, it wasn't tossed around and repeatedly mounted with different lenses frequently. Just one lens attached once and left. Also has an aperture ring if desired to use as well (I never used that function).

Come with the original box, paper, and adapter.

Supposed to be the Rolls Royce of adapters. Its the only one I have ever bought, and the was the reason I bought it so I can't comment on how it compares to other brands.

I am moving to a Leica M Mount, so this is up for grabs!

These very rarely come up for sale, so unless you want to pay $300 for a new one here is your chance!

Larger pics can be seen here:

http://gallery.me.com/daveorerin#100453

Or save and buy Both the Lens and Adapter for $1100 shipped!!! Great bargain for a $1300 lens and a $300 adapter.

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: OK, United States

Mwcfire
Like?
Re: Zeiss ZF 50mm Makro Planar F/2 & Novoflex Nex Nikon Adapter
In reply to Mwcfire, Nov 2, 2011

Novoflex Nex/Nik adapter is SOLD.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Mwcfire
Like?
In reply to Mwcfire, Nov 3, 2011

Zeiss 50mm Makro Planar f/2 still for sale!

Mwcfire
Like?
In reply to Mwcfire, Nov 4, 2011

All Sold*

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads