"Texas Gov. Rick Perry, Family Hunting Camp Was Named NiggerHead"

Started Oct 2, 2011 | Discussions
BRJR
Forum ProPosts: 13,641Gear list
Like?
"Texas Gov. Rick Perry, Family Hunting Camp Was Named NiggerHead"
Oct 2, 2011

And, this man wants to be president of the USA in 2012 and one of the major leaders of the world, a world that is and is increasingly becoming even more "non- white" --- just, what the F_ck, is this man and his right-wing, republican-tea party supporters thinking?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/rick-perry-familys-hunting-camp-still-known-to-many-by-old-racially-charged-name/2011/10/01/gIQAOhY5DL_print.html
--
BRJR ....(LOL, some of us are quite satisfied as Hobbyists ..)

BRJR's gear list:BRJR's gear list
Nikon D700 Leica M9 Nikon AF Nikkor 14mm f/2.8D ED Nikon AF Fisheye-Nikkor 16mm f/2.8D Nikon AF Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D +21 more
Bill Force
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,607
Like?
Re: "Texas Gov. Rick Perry, Family Hunting Camp Was Named NiggerHead"
In reply to BRJR, Oct 3, 2011

Are you a blithering idiot or what, Rick Perry DID NOT NAME the camp and how in the hell can anyone be held responsible for the actions of your family or relatives. Get a life and move on to moveon. org
I certainly am not an advocate of Rick Perry but you are disgusting.
--

' You don't have to have the best of everything to get the best out of what you do have'.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
mamallama
Forum ProPosts: 28,576Gear list
Like?
In reply to Bill Force, Oct 3, 2011

Bill Force wrote:

Are you a blithering idiot or what, Rick Perry DID NOT NAME the camp and how in the hell can anyone be held responsible for the actions of your family or relatives. Get a life and move on to moveon. org

But it does say a lot about Perry's background. Everybody is a product of his upbringing.

Fresch
Contributing MemberPosts: 928Gear list
Like?
In reply to mamallama, Oct 3, 2011

mamallama wrote:

Bill Force wrote:

But it does say a lot about Perry's background. Everybody is a product of his upbringing.

So that makes O-boms a commi., his people were all commis.

mamallama
Like?
Herman Cain is upset about it too
In reply to BRJR, Oct 3, 2011
mamallama
Like?
In reply to Fresch, Oct 3, 2011

Fresch wrote:

mamallama wrote:

Bill Force wrote:

OK, I'll trade you: Obama is a product of his upbringing and Rick Perry is a racist. Agree?

Bill Force
Like?
Re: Herman Cain is upset about it too
In reply to mamallama, Oct 4, 2011

This is B.S., dem or repub....he's another Black Guy who can't wait to throw the "race card". I'm so sick of this on both sides, if you can't live with what was in the past without demanding retribution he's simply another Black opportunist looking for a race card advantage. He lost my support with that, dragging up an old sign that was introduced by Perry's father for god sakes, maybe when Perry was a small child and his dad subsequently painted it out in 1980,over 30 years ago......
Politicians are all the same, scum bags.
--

' You don't have to have the best of everything to get the best out of what you do have'.

mamallama
Like?
In reply to Bill Force, Oct 4, 2011

Bill Force wrote:

This is B.S., dem or repub....he's another Black Guy who can't wait to throw the "race card". I'm so sick of this on both sides, if you can't live with what was in the past without demanding retribution he's simply another Black opportunist looking for a race card advantage. He lost my support with that, dragging up an old sign that was introduced by Perry's father for god sakes, maybe when Perry was a small child and his dad subsequently painted it out in 1980,over 30 years ago......
Politicians are all the same, scum bags.
--

The rock with the offensive word was reported seen without being painted over in the 1990s. But, OK let's say it was 30 years ago. If Perry was a small child 30 years ago, it must have just been just his mental capacity.

BorisK1
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,869Gear list
Like?
Re: "Texas Gov. Rick Perry, dirt wanted"
In reply to BRJR, Oct 4, 2011

BRJR wrote:

just, what the F_ck, is this man and his right-wing, republican-tea party supporters thinking?

Here's my guess: If this is the worst they can dig up, he's about as clean as a man can get.

BorisK1's gear list:BorisK1's gear list
Olympus Tough TG-1 iHS Olympus E-3 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital 11-22mm 1:2.8-3.5
mamallama
Like?
In reply to BorisK1, Oct 4, 2011

BorisK1 wrote:

BRJR wrote:

just, what the F_ck, is this man and his right-wing, republican-tea party supporters thinking?

Here's my guess: If this is the worst they can dig up, he's about as clean as a man can get.

That says a lot about you .

BorisK1
Like?

mamallama wrote:

BorisK1 wrote:

BRJR wrote:

Be specific.

Olympus Tough TG-1 iHS Olympus E-3 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital 11-22mm 1:2.8-3.5
BRJR
Forum ProPosts: 13,641Gear list
Like?
Texas Gov. Rick Perry: Is A "Confederate Rebel" , IMO

And, now here's more that suggests I am right:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/04/rick-perry-confederate-flag-_n_993855.html
--
BRJR ....(LOL, some of us are quite satisfied as Hobbyists ..)

BRJR's gear list:BRJR's gear list
Nikon D700 Leica M9 Nikon AF Nikkor 14mm f/2.8D ED Nikon AF Fisheye-Nikkor 16mm f/2.8D Nikon AF Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D +21 more
mamallama
Like?

BorisK1 wrote:

mamallama wrote:

BorisK1 wrote:

BRJR wrote:

Be specific.

Come on, man. A man who tolerates the use on the n-word as the name of a family property is as clean as a man can get. I take it that says you are not black.

Bill Force
Like?

More unsupported B.S. from you as usual. Prove to me that the rock was visible in the '90's You are a consumate liar and cheat the same as all the commie libs.
--

BorisK1
Like?

mamallama wrote:

BorisK1 wrote:

mamallama wrote:

BorisK1 wrote:

BRJR wrote:

Be specific.

Come on, man. A man who tolerates the use on the n-word as the name of a family property is as clean as a man can get. I take it that says you are not black.

Nope, I'm not black. So you think this fact says "a lot" about me, huh? That's quite racist of you.

It wasn't "the name", wasn't a "family property", and Perry didn't "tolerate" it. It was an old rock by the place his parents leased, which he had painted over first chance he got.

Nobody is offended by something he did or didn't do. It's something he didn't do fast enough , even though nobody knows how fast it was. If this is not reaching for straws, I don't know what is.

RobertSigmund
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,187Gear list
Like?

I certainly am not an advocate of Rick Perry but you are disgusting.

Get a life is my favorite argument. Go on, we cannot hear it often enough!

RobertSigmund's gear list:RobertSigmund's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1
mamallama
Like?

BorisK1 wrote:

mamallama wrote:

BorisK1 wrote:

mamallama wrote:

BorisK1 wrote:

BRJR wrote:

Be specific.

Nope, I'm not black. So you think this fact says "a lot" about me, huh? That's quite racist of you.

It wasn't "the name", wasn't a "family property", and Perry didn't "tolerate" it. It was an old rock by the place his parents leased, which he had painted over first chance he got.

Nobody is offended by something he did or didn't do. It's something he didn't do fast enough , even though nobody knows how fast it was. If this is not reaching for straws, I don't know what is.

Keep talking. The more you say, the more you say about yourself.

chiane
Senior MemberPosts: 3,178
Like?
In reply to Fresch, Oct 4, 2011

Fresch wrote:

mamallama wrote:

Bill Force wrote:

I notice his fellow commi's didn't respond to your offer. That's what you call 'shutting liberals up!'

mamallama
Like?
In reply to chiane, Oct 4, 2011

chiane wrote:

Fresch wrote:

mamallama wrote:

Bill Force wrote:

I notice his fellow commi's didn't respond to your offer. That's what you call 'shutting liberals up!'

Do you even know what communism is?

chiane
Senior MemberPosts: 3,178
Like?

mamallama wrote:

chiane wrote:

Fresch wrote:

mamallama wrote:

Bill Force wrote:

Do you even know what communism is?

Well, Mr. Moore told me in his Sicko documentary how well it worked in Cuba and how happy people where to live as communists there. That's all I need to know, right.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads