D200 in Dorset, UK

Started Jun 14, 2011 | Discussions
pixelfixer
Contributing MemberPosts: 714
Like?
D200 in Dorset, UK
Jun 14, 2011

Hello,

Not posted for a while. I bought a motorbike last year thinking it would get me out more and to more locations with my camera. However the motorbike bug caught hold of me and I've not been taking as many pics as I used to. Just lately though I've been doing what I bought the bike for and been able to get out and about. anyway here's a few from the past week.

Cytokine
Contributing MemberPosts: 626
Like?
Re: D200 in Dorset, UK
In reply to pixelfixer, Jun 14, 2011

pixelfixer wrote:

Hello,

Not posted for a while. I bought a motorbike last year thinking it would get me out more and to more locations with my camera. However the motorbike bug caught hold of me and I've not been taking as many pics as I used to. Just lately though I've been doing what I bought the bike for and been able to get out and about. anyway here's a few from the past week.

Welcome back and thanks for posting, I always enjoy photos from Dorset area. Given the petrol prices in the UK the motorbike sounds like a good idea.

John

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Canaryfan
Regular MemberPosts: 467
Like?
Re: D200 in Dorset, UK
In reply to Cytokine, Jun 14, 2011

Shame the bike kept you from photography.

I could look at a lot more like this!

Your shots have enhanced an already picturesque county. I especially liked the Golden Hill shots.

I'm not a great fan of heavily saturated colour but you have really pulled it off. The HDR shots are well processed & suit the images you have used it on. Your good eye for composition is evident.

Note for the future - If you must go out on the bike don't forget to take the camera along for the ride!

I will look forward to seeing more.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads