Panasonic Deals of the Day

Started Oct 14, 2010 | Discussions
mackattack
Junior MemberPosts: 42
Like?
Panasonic Deals of the Day
Oct 14, 2010

It seem like you can get an open box GF1 from as low as $550 from Amazon themselves with free shipping. Or an open box black G2 from $556. Not bad at all.

mackattack
Like?
Re: Panasonic Deals of the Day
In reply to mackattack, Oct 14, 2010

I guess nobody like this?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
mackattack
Like?
It is still one

the deals are still on.

Todd3608
Contributing MemberPosts: 681
Like?
Re: It is still one

I just purchased a like new G1 from amazon warehouse deals for 399.00. There are some good deals out there.

mackattack wrote:

the deals are still on.

mackattack
Like?
In reply to Todd3608, Oct 15, 2010

Not bad, but if you want video or a smaller size these are also great choices, specially the GF1.

bloodycape
Senior MemberPosts: 1,397Gear list
Like?
Ordered G2 today getting it tomorrow.
In reply to mackattack, Oct 15, 2010

After months of deliberating, I ordered the G2 today from Amazon Warehouse for ~$560 including next day shipping(thank you Amazon Prime Trial membership for that). I am very excited I should be getting it tomorrow. Feels good to finally make the order.

bloodycape's gear list:bloodycape's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 Sony SLT-A57 Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH +2 more
mackattack
Like?
Re: Ordered G2 today getting it tomorrow.
In reply to bloodycape, Oct 16, 2010

copasetic.

mackattack
Like?
$525
In reply to mackattack, Oct 16, 2010

It seems like now the GF1 can be had for $525 from amazon. sweet.

fbx
fbx
Senior MemberPosts: 2,275
Like?
Re: $525

The $525 is gone (or I can't find it), and the remaining cameras all have "cosmetic blemish" warnings.

For example:

Eligible for a warranty provided by Square Trade for open box items. Item may come repackaged. Minor cosmetic imperfection on top, front or sides of item. Minor cosmetic imperfection on bottom or back of item. Lid has minor cosmetic imperfection. Minor cosmetic imperfection on interior of item. All purchases eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

Are these sold directly by Amazon or by other sellers THRU Amazon? ANd what do you know (or does anyone know) of the cosmetic condition of these cameras?

Many thanks--

bloodycape
Senior MemberPosts: 1,397Gear list
Like?
Re: $525
In reply to fbx, Oct 16, 2010

They are sold through Amazon themselves, at least that what they told me over the phone. I should get my G2 from Amazon Warehouse deals, tomorrow, and will find out more about. Then one I got has a is in very good condition, with a cosmetic blemish on body(I am assuming a scratch), and damage on the box. I ordered a laptop from Amazon Warehouse deals(was literally like half price), in the stated condition, over a year ago without any problems. I was even covered under manufacture warranty 1 year standard warranty. It worked once for me, so I thought what is the worse that can happen.

bloodycape's gear list:bloodycape's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 Sony SLT-A57 Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH +2 more
Todd3608
Contributing MemberPosts: 681
Like?

I really want an EVF and the 14-45 lens, not the 14-42 lens. I use a camcorder for video. The GF1 would work but you have to pay extra for the EVF and it is not as good as the one on the G1. The G1 is still the best Panasonic M 4/3 camera for the price if you do not want video.

mackattack wrote:

Not bad, but if you want video or a smaller size these are also great choices, specially the GF1.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads