ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
RaymondC
Forum MemberPosts: 64
Like?
Digital Workflow Book? Reznick's Book?
Aug 21, 2004

Hello All,

Admittedly I am a relatively new into the digital format, and was wondering If anyone could make a solid suggestion for a digital photography book that emphasizes the digital workflow. I am familiar with Photoshop in the basic sense of using layers, and sharpening, but I would really like to understand the best way to utilize all these features efficiently, and also understand what the functions are actually doing to the image. I have read many good things on this forum about Ron Reznick’s book, and it seems from looking at the table of contents on his web page that this book may do just that. However, I have also read some of you concerns that this book is very advanced. So I guess my question is would you recommend another book to sort of “transition” yourself in preparation for Reznick’s book? Or would you recommend starting with Reznick’s book, taking it easy and work through his examples? Or would you recommend something else all together? I realize that this is not an overnight process, and I really want to learn from a quality source, so I greatly appreciate any comments of suggestions you may have.

Thanks

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow