Started Jul 29, 2004 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
sportz
New MemberPosts: 5Gear list
Like?
I had a very interesting conversation!
Jul 29, 2004

I've been reading this Forum for about 18 months and have found it very rewarding - great insight into the digital era. I haven't as yet bought a digital camera of any type [still using my F5], but am seriously looking at the DX2. Had a conversation with a guy recently because I intend to sell two of my Nikon lenses - one being a 400mm f2.8 AF-S. I explained to him the reasons why I was looking to sell and where I was going from here. He understood my reasoning. I also told him I was seriously thinking of selling the 600mm f4 AF-S - he told me to wait until the 15/16 September before selling this lens. I asked him what he thought the sensor size would be on the DX2 and he told me what he thought it could be. He leaned towards a full size sensor for different reasons, but he said he didn't know. Would this person know? - yes, he's in a position to know. So I'm holding off selling until 15 September, when I believe it will be announced. Looking forward to the announcement of what the camera will give - also believe release of a Nikon F6 will be announced at the same time.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow