Started May 10, 2004 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
BracketThis
Junior MemberPosts: 48
Like?
helppppppppppp
May 10, 2004

Im coming from film to digital. I have been reading both forums regarding the 10D and 1D. back in feb 04 i ordered a 1DMark2, i am #16 on a list at calumet in chicago. Im not a pro but working very hard to become one. it appears that even the pros are having some issues with the Mark2 taking great photographs to their standards. The photographs that has been posted here from the 10D's are just stunning, some of the best i have seen. calumet received a total of 30 Mark2's. they went to the pros who shoot for a living and passed me up at #16. Im looking for the 10D forum to help me make my decision. I will be shooting weddings and a few portraits. should i except the Mark2 when it does arrive, get a 10D with some good glass, or wait untill a replacement comes out replacing the 10D which im sure will be more MP. my film cameras are the canon Eos3 and elan7e.
Thanks for all replys, and keep posting all those great and stunning photographs

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow