Flat view
Rich Halferty
Contributing MemberPosts: 633
Like?
****Mini-Challenge # 3 Winner****
May 2, 2004

Wow !!

Talk about overwhelming.

I had no idea..... in the niegbourhood of 125 pics to look at AND think about. What fun and what confusion !!!

SOOOOOO many good pics I felt it necessary to give credit where credit is due so.....

(Because of multiple submissions and time and alot of typing which I suck at I will only put the names of the submittors and not the photoname)

Special consideration for the winners podium were:
CyrilP
Bugette5
Smatty
Photoman
IdeaOnBlack
Elisa
Iam3D
Dargenius

Hounrable Mention for "outside the box" interpretation got to:
SlartBartFast
Ronald Schollaerts
Ferenc Mogor

CONGRATS TO ALL FOR SUBMITTING GREAT PHOTO'S BUT....

IN THE END THE WINNER IS ...(FINALLY)......

PHILIP GANDERTON for RED SLIDE

This photo has alot about it that I like.

Firstly the the subject Red, the entire photo frame had variations of the colour red in it from the influences of the natural outside light, everything from deep red to orangie-yellow to an almost pink colour near the child AND...

speaking of the child, this is the clincher for me, SHE IS RED. The expression on her faces tells me when she slides down that tunnel her whole world will be red.

Last but not least I liked the tunnel it self the way the circles work with the shape of the tube gives a nice abstract feel to the entire frame.

Congrats Philip Nicely done

Thanks again Daniel L for allowing me to be the moderator in this wonderful challenge

-- hide signature --
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow