10D MKII

Started Feb 16, 2004 | Discussions thread
Alfonso Bastias
Contributing MemberPosts: 965Gear list
Like?
Tired to wait for the 10DmkII
In reply to John Pinches, Apr 26, 2004

Sorry guys, but I am really tired to wait for the 10D replacement.

Now, I do not know if I took the right decision (wait for the 10DmkII), it will be very funny if the new model just came on Feb 2005...(or even later)

Let's me think....If the new camera is announced in May 3rd 2004, will delivery...mmmm... probable in the middle of June, let's say June 15th, at very low inventory (like today is the 1D Mk II)...So, will found easily in July 1st. .....DAM...That's means...I skiped the spring, and probable the summer too...

Most of you think that Sep will be the date of the new 10D mk II, I don't think so, 10D is middle range, and Canon, like others, will like to show something better for the High Level. (Maybe...1Ds MK II)

I am not new in digital camera, but I am sort of new in SLR...I am getting trainnign with an old Canon AV-1, which is not bad. (Just I am trying to convince me). I did a search about 10D Replacement in many forums, and I saw threat from about september 2003 that the 10D replace is comming (of course much more arround Feb 2004)... BUT NOTHING...until now...

Soory again, Just I take a look every day to this forum wainting for the 10D mk II which is NOT comming soon (#*$&#@&#$ )...

Just to finish...

Why I do not buy now the 10D?...Because, as many forum say...the new 10D is comming at any time from now...I want to spend my money in something even better than the actual 10D...and should be its replacement... (Of course the 1D MkII is great...but not for my wallet).

regards,
Alfonso

Alfonso Bastias's gear list:Alfonso Bastias's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
:-(New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow