Started Feb 9, 2001 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Peter iNova
Senior MemberPosts: 2,814
Like?
Challenge
Feb 9, 2001

Now that the Elephant in the corner has been revealed (meaning no new 5 meggers at PMA this month unless promised for much later in the year) the anual "Gosh my camera suddenly lost all its value" fears and sell-offs take on a different character.

The five megapixel cameras will come, but not as some would have bet the farm on. They will come when they work out the manufacturing bugs, issues, problems, hassles and techno-vexxers. So what do we do in the mean time?

Get the most out of our cameras, not by taking pride in them as Magnesium-clad wonders, but by doing the thing they were supposed to do in the first place. Take pictures.

I want to see each of you land a top-drawer, absolute ace, "whoah, that's good" image on this thread. And it can't be one from your archives. No fair recycling a picture from the past. Go out and get a BRAND NEW killer image and post it here.

640 x 480 should be about right.

And when I get back from PMA I want these things all over my desktop. I'll be the judge of the winner. And the winner gets a copy of the eBook in a special signed Titanium-label one-off edition hand delivered to your address by a government official. No matter where in the world you are.

In case of a tie, duplicate awards will be made. The winning top ten images get a special portfolio gallery on the http://www.digitalsecrets.net web site. (You keep all copyrights.)

-iNova

Hey! I can't hear any shutters beeping....

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow