Started Mar 20, 2004 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jkirk@oz
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,337
Like?
CP5700 nekkid
Mar 20, 2004

ok before someone shouts "he's a Fuji user .. get him !! .. get the rope!!", I have a few comments to make. Re -
http://www.digsys.com.au/n5700/n5700.html

As an R+D engineer for the last 25+yrs, any opinion I give is purely on technical merit. I couldn't care less about brand name or being "nice". If anyone doesn't like my "evaluation" of the current CP5700 dis-assembly that is in progress, well tell me to leave. Think of me as a "Phil Askey" only 10X worse and with a bad attitude :-). If "anyone" thinks I'm biased, check my S602 dis-assembly :-). As the "venture", at the above URL, has only just begun, ANY comments I make can easily go either way during the dis-assembly. IF anyone has any questions or service problems, I'll be happy to answer them or investigate them while I have the camera.
JKirk

PS: Talk about coincidence !! I searched back through the Nikon forum to see if the "Flash" problem had been mentioned, and didn't find anything. JUST before I was about to "submit" I saw the "CP5700 Flash won't fire" thread appear !! Is this a sign or what??? Spooooooooky

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
OopsNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow