Started Mar 19, 2004 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
POLBOSS
Regular MemberPosts: 496
Like?
I'm so sad today
Mar 19, 2004

sorry if the following thoughts are not very clear but some how i don't feel right.

After not visiting the local zoo for almost 7-8 years when i got my 10D last year i visited and I was amazed when i saw this gorilla habitat, there was nothing between you and the gorillas only a big hole and 2 electrical wires, i've been visiting the zoo continuosly and sometimes i didn't even took my camera along i only went there to walk.

Well today one of the gorillas escaped from the habitat and the police shoot dead the escaped gorilla

I don't feel right about that, poor gorilla was taken from his natural habitat and brought to this strange (to him) city habitat filled with noises and weird things.

every week since september of last year i visited thei gorilla habitat, I use to stand there, for 20-30 minutes looking at the goriilas, i usually go on monday and tuesday, these days the zoo is almost empty, so it was so quiet and the gorillas just walked and sitted there real quiet, but sometimes i looked how kids screamed and threw things to them, and the poor gorillas got really really mad, and i'm pretty sure that this happened today and that's why he escaped.

I don't know why the police shoot him to dead, instead of using a tranquilizer but anyway this is so wrong.

these are photographs from that gorilla habitat I don't know which one was the gorilla that was killed

-- hide signature --
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow