what the heck is it called.......

Started Jan 13, 2004 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Regular MemberPosts: 210
Stroboframe Camera Flip
In reply to MRrooftop, Jan 14, 2004


Keeps the flash oriented vertically and centered above the camera lens. You rotate the camera not the flash, makes it easier to use bounce flash and diffuser accessories like Lumiquest 80-20. Fits great on a Digital Rebel.

Also the main flash bar is all one piece, makes a nice sturdy handle for carrying your rig.


Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow