The delaying of F828 apperaing... The end of history: Total disappointment!!!

Started Jan 11, 2004 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
virgo
New MemberPosts: 21
Like?
The delaying of F828 apperaing... The end of history: Total disappointment!!!
Jan 11, 2004

It was suppose there was some troubles on this camera, Sony has delayed almost 2 months to put this camera on maket... And don´t resolved the main problems , the purple fringing (Carl Zeiss, what a shame!!!) and the image quality with a lot of noises even low ISO´s...

Yes, if we wanna get better pictures, we must change to Canon, spending almost 3 times (with standard accessories) than F828 price...

SONY: you´ve disappointed us!!! I´ve using the F-series since F505V, and since F707 (the best image quality, focus) , you don´t deliver a Great image as we are expecting. Even F717 is noisier than 707... What´s going on SONY? My next step it will be a CANON DSLR!!!! Good bye SONY, I´ve got a lot of disappointments with you, my luck is that I didn´t make any pre-order in this F828, I learned it when I sold my 707 to buy 717... It´s a big mistake!!! And I hope, it will be last!!!

ps. My english is too bad, but I need to put all my feelings out at this time!!!

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow