Started Jan 5, 2004 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
clal
Regular MemberPosts: 112Gear list
Like?
s7000-$479.99
Jan 5, 2004

I saw this advertised as I googled looking for a telephoto lens. I don't know anything about this company but thought I would pass it on to you who are thinking of buying the S7000. I am sure they will pressure you to buy their accessories which seem high when compared to other places I checked. If this company has been discussed before on another thread I apologize for bringing it up again in a new thread. Just thought someone might want to check this price and see if it is for real.

http://www.infinitycameras.com/

I am new to the Fuji forum although I have been lurking for the past 3 weeks or so. My wife gave to me the S7000 for Christmas and I love the camera. I have a lot to learn and a lot of practice to do with my camera but learning is fun. I have already learned much from you people here and appreciate how eager you are to help people with their questions.

Some of the pictures I have seen are really excellent. I am particuarly impressed with the pictures that Morris takes. You take great pictures Morris. Don't think I'll ever get that good but certainly will get better than I am presently.

Lane

clal's gear list:clal's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon 1 V1 Nikon D600
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow