How many use "L" or Pro Lenses with REBEL???

Started Dec 6, 2003 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Matty11276
Regular MemberPosts: 251
Like?
How many use "L" or Pro Lenses with REBEL???
Dec 6, 2003

I'm trying to study a personal theory of mine regarding the 10D and Rebel and the people that own them. My theory may put some on the defense, but is completely non biased and is only out of curiosity. Keep in mind, I once was a 10D owner, and now due to focus issues with my 10D am a happy Rebel owner.

My theory or curiosity I should say is that more "L" or PRO lenses are used by 10D users than Rebel users. I have no evidence to support this theory other than just looking around on PHotosig.com and noticing the quality differences between 10D and Rebel photos. I have also noticed that most of the 10D photos are taken with superior lenses than what I see from most with the Rebel. This is not to say that Rebel owners cannot afford a 10D or a luxury lens, so please don't be offended in anyway.

The 10D and Rebel have the same sensor size as well as mega pixels, so in theory, the photo quality should be equal IF the same lenses are used, right? What's your opinion or take on this?

Matt
--
(www.supremepix.com)

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow