Started Dec 3, 2003 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mlynn
Contributing MemberPosts: 987
Like?
>>>Challenge 56: Vote Here<<<
Dec 3, 2003

Hello-- it's time to vote for Challenge 56! [I know, I know, I know...it's the most difficult part of a challenge...]

I really enjoyed my opportunity to host the Challenge, I just wish I'd had more time to devote to it.

Check out the Challenge 56 galleries here: http://www.pbase.com/stfchallenge/challenge_56_details

There are many beautiful pictures in both the eligible and the exhibition galleries-- you folks are talented and creative!

Please see the guidelines for voting below.

VOTING GUIDELINES

• Vote within this thread.

• Anyone can vote, even if you haven’t posted a picture. Please vote for images other than your own.

• You have 16 points total to work with for each gallery. The first & only "requirement"... Cast 4 points for your favorite photo in each gallery.

• You may then award up to 12 more points in each gallery. You are not required to cast any or all of these additional 12 points, and you are free to vote for as many (or few) images as you like, as long as the point total is 16 or less.

• Honorable mentions... as many as you like. no points are awarded, this is just a chance to recognize images that caught your eye or tickled your fancy.

• Here is the format for voting:

Eligible:

4 pts - (Title) by (Artist)
(?)pts - (Title) by (Artist)
(repeat for a total of 16 or less points as outlined above)

HMs (Honorable mentions): as many as you like

Exhibition:

4 pts - (Title) by (Artist)
(repeat for a total of 16 or less points as outlined above)

HMs (honorable mentions): as many as you like

• The voting will be open for 48 hrs, concluding at 11:00 PM EST (New York time) on Thursday, December 4th.

Have fun. Please take this opportunity to look at images in both the eligible and exhibition galleries.

http://www.pbase.com/stfchallenge/challenge_56__details

There are many beautiful, fun, and creative details to browse thru...so sit back and take a look

Thanks to all who participated with their images and their comments; and thanks again to MFC, Katherine, johnebones, Mike Fitzgerald, Andy, Doris, and everyone else who helped with advice, technical assistance, and simply keeping the information thread alive.

Thank you all!

Melanie Scott (mlynn)

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
voteNew
bumpNew
BumpNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow