Pops
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,336
Like?
CTF Mini Challenge #9: -- Nature's Creatures --
Oct 16, 2003

The topic for this new challenge is:

-- hide signature --

Nature's Creatures --

This is not my original idea. I looked at all the previous Canon Talk Forum Challenges and this topic was among the most popular. So a tip of the hat to Ann Chaikin for suggesting it for CTF Challenge 29. Now you can, if you want, enter your CTF Challenge pictures here but I'd rather see something different!

The challenge will run for 7 days - ending Thursday 23-Oct-2003, 21:00 Eastern Daylight Time.

Here's an image to start you off with:

Last weekend the family picked out a new pet. These three adorable Cavalier King Charles Spaniels are about 9 weeks old. We took the Blenheim boy home with us. Alas, he still does not have a name!

If you don't frequent this forum often and you enter a picture please be sure to check back to see who won!

I am looking forward to your great pictures! Post them by replying to this kick-off posting. Please read the rules before you post, which could be found at the bottom of this message.

Pops

---------------------------------------------------

The Rules...

The host gives you a topic and an image to get you going. You post an image. The host chooses the winner. The decision of the judge (the Host!) is final. The judge is not eligible. The winner then chooses the next topic, judges the winner and passes on the baton to that person.

It's not so much about going out and taking a photo with the subject in mind (though by all means, do that if you want), it's more about looking through your pics that are already at Pbase, say, and posting one here that fits the topic. Any picture you've taken is eligible regardless of time taken and camera. You can do all the post processing you want.

Here are some guidelines:

When posting your picture change the subject to your picture title.

Either embed your image in the thread or supply a link to it. And how do you embed a picture? I'm glad you asked: while your photo on Pbase (or any other web site) is open, copy the URL address from the address box on your tool bar, then paste it into your reply thread. Add a .jpg extension to get the photo to show up. Click on preview to make sure it's what you want.

Provide any additional information you want.

Only one picture per person!

Please limit the size of your entries to conserve bandwidth.

As a show of courtesy, and to save bandwidth, please remove the original post when replying, so you don't bring back any previous photos.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous CTF Mini Challenge topics

1. 9 - Nature's Creatures

2. 8 - Amazing Architecture

3. 7 - Joy

4. 6 - Feet

5. 5 - Children

6. 4 - Sports Action

7. 3 - Candid People

8. 2 - Buildings

9. 1 - Glass

--
Canon Powershot G2 black pops.instantlogic.com
surf the internet -------- hang 0000 1010

ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
FrogNew
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow