ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Ray Soemarsono
Regular MemberPosts: 498
Like?
CTF Mini Challenge #8: -- Amazing Architecture --
Oct 7, 2003

Hiello everyone,

Sorry it took this long. I wasn't aware that I was the winner of challenge #8. Thanks to Frank for passing the baton to me.

Anyhow, my chosen topic for this new challenge is:

-- hide signature --

Amazing Architecture --

This encompasses any man-made buildings, bridges, structures, interiors, architectural details, etc.

The challenge willl run for 7 days - ending Tuesday 14-Oct-2003, 23:00 Pacific Standard Time.

Here are a few of my images to start you off with:

I am looking forward to your great pictures! Post them by replying to this kick-off posting. Please read the rules before you post, which could be found at the bottom of this message.

Best regards,
Ray Soemarsono
http://www.pbase.com/zeroscan/

-------------copy&paste---------------------------------------

Here are the rules...

The host gives you a topic and an image to get you going. You post an image. The host chooses the winner. The decision of the judge (the Host!) is final. The judge is not eligible. The winner then chooses the next topic, judges the winner and passes on the baton to that person.

It's not so much about going out and taking a photo with the subject in mind (though by all means, do that if you want), it's more about looking through your pics that are already at Pbase, say, and posting one here that fits the topic. Any picture you've taken is eligibe regardless of time taken and camera. You can do all the post processing you want.

Here are some guideline:

When posting your picture change the subject to your picture title.

Either embed your image in the thread or supply a link to it. And how do you embed a picture? I'm glad you asked: while your photo on pbase (or any other web site) is open, copy the URL address from the address box on your tool bar, then paste it into your reply thread. Add a .jpg extension to get the photo to show up. Click on preview to make sure it's what you want.

Provide any additional information you want.

Only one picture per person!

Please limit the size of your entries to conserve bandwidth.

As a show of courtesy, and to save bandwidth, please remove the original post when replying, so you don't bring back any previous photos.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow