Started Nov 20, 2000 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Howard
Junior MemberPosts: 39
Like?
S100 - Carry case???
Nov 20, 2000

I got my S100 last week, and it fits perfect inside my jeans pocket, as well as the inside pocket of my jacket.. Thats without a case.. I've been looking for something to carry it around in, but with no luck... I found a few small, 'micro' cases at the local electronics and camera stores, but the camera is so small, any of those cases negate the benefits of its size..

I got a case from Canon over the weekend, its the one designed for the S100.. Its definately the best case I've found so far, but even that one negates the size.. The camera fits nice and snug, which is great, but they added an extra pocket to the front it if, (for a spare batter or Compact Flash card) - and I completly understand why people would want that.. But thats where the camera bulks out too much... (Why don't they make 2 versions.. one with the pocket and one without...)

Anyways, before I go ahead and mutilate the bag by cutting the front pocket off, does anyone have any suggestions for any other bags out there?? I'd like something thin, and just big enough to hold the camera (I can put the cards/batteries in another pocket) - I just want something to add a little protection and covering for the camera.. Maybe some kind of drawstrick bag, just big enough to hold it...

Any suggestions??

Howard

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow